See Stevie Maxwell.
Out of Character
Stevie has lived in Illinois for his entire life, and has worked at a resort for the last 14 years. He is a dabbler in a lot of things, though his main strength is an apparent knack for working with spreadsheets and low-level databases. He has been the GM for the Huntsville Mayors and the Albany Alphas, and can be reachable in most places as steviemaxwell (FA, Google, Skype), including email to steviemaxwell (at) gmail (dot) com, or via AIM as his primary alternate character StefanCalico.
These are a few names that Stevie is associated with:
- Renard Antouille (Boar, F) (currently playing for the Lorain Firestorm)
- Fenruss Brylee (Black Wolf, F/C) (currently playing for the Dakota Bikers)
- Lee Evans (Great Dane, F) (currently playing for the Biloxi Voodoo)
- Georgette Hawyer (Fennec Fox, G) (currently playing for the Seattle Summit)
- Kang-Dae Nabi (White Tiger, G/F) (currently playing for the Lorain Firestorm)
- Gerrit-Jan Pretorius (Lion, F) (currently playing for the Plymouth Taproots)
- Anthony Rios (Raccoon, G/F) (currently playing for the Santa Ana Spectrums)
- Ricardo Rodrigues (Black Barbary Lion, G) (currently playing for the Montana Howlers)
- Aina La’ia (Lemur, G) (free agent who last played for the Winnipeg Voyageurs)
- Aristotle T. Zechariah (English Mastiff, C) (free agent who last played for the Bangor Tides)
- Stefan Calico, male spotted tabby cat and Commissioner of the League
- Jeff Hunter, retired male coyote point guard and current sports agent for the above players
- Patrick Suarez, male jackal reporter for FBA News and frequent color commentator on FBA Courtside: LIVE!
- Kawaru Yowai, male cabbit and former General Manager of the Albany Alphas
- Audrey Baradi, female badger reporter for FSPN and FBA News
- Burt Holst, male sloth bear freelance sports correspondent mostly covering Canadian teams