From Furry Basketball Association
|Win||Western Conference||Eastern Conference|
|Fri 11/18 (no games)|
|Fri 12/02 - Sun 12/04 (no games)|
|Sat 12/24 - Sun 12/25 (Christmas break: no games)|
|Thu 01/19 - Sun 01/22 (no games)|
|Tue 01/31 (no games)|
|Fri 02/24 - Tue 02/28 (All-Star break: no games)|
|Fri 04/07 (no games)|
Games marked with a caret (^) have promos scheduled.
- 11/02-LVG@TXS> Lone Stars Home Opener - Starz Arena Grand Opening: Celebrate the Grand opening of the new Starz Arena located just under a half mile away from the old Austin arena as the Texas Lone Stars take on the visiting Las Vegas Wildcards. Plus enjoy special discounts at the concessions, indoor wifi and special sales at all Souvenir shops and stands all throughout the arena
- 11/21-TAL@SJT> International Night - Come celebrate the diversity of nationalities within the FBA! The San Jose Thrust will feature all various nationalities of food in the concession stands at today’s game. Fancy Slovenian food? There it is. Is German food on your mind? Come seek it out! Curious about the cuisine of Madagascar? You will find it here too! And of course, look out for the cuisines of our own Thrust players, including classic Italian faire and assorted Indian morsels. Also look for half-price special merchandise in the stands!
- 11/23-PLY@TXS> Texas Thanksgiving Feast - win lose or draw Join us after our game for a festive feast with players from both Texas and Plymouth
- 11/25-AZW@LOR> Game Collection Drive - As the Holiday's approaches, Every fan bringing their old board games to the arena will receive a 25% coupon for their next ticket purchase, as the games will be send to the many charities in Lorain and around the Ohio area. Also, fans that filled up a coupon will have a chance to win a raffle while a group of winners will win a "Ultimate DnD experience" with a special session with Lorain player Robyn Moonnay!
- 11/26-BAL@DAK> The Fantastic Feast - It's Thanksgiving time, and what better way to celebrate it than having some pumpkin pie and turkey treats? Sofawolf Stadium has been transformed: special pumpkin and turkey-flavored items will be on sale to all patrons. And rumor has it that someone special will dress up as a turkey at halftime...
- 11/26-LVG@TAL> Hold Your Tickets - The fur with the winning serial number will have a chance to meet the Typhoons in person!
- 11/27-TXS@BLV> Voodoo Dance Team Promo - Give it up for our Dance Team! The new formation of the Voodoo Dance Team will make its debut and perform on the court of Crawdad Stadium for the first time. In addition to that, first 5,000 fans in attendance will receive a Voodoo-themed gym towel courtesy of our athletic supplier.
- 12/05-LVG@EDM> Poster Giveaway Night - First 5000 fans get a free poster.
- 12/05-WPG@TXS> Player Plushy Extravaganza - from the makers of the Marcus knight plushy we'll have plushies of all our players on the Lone star roster just in time to give that little FBA fan a real Slam dunk in there stockings this Holiday season.
- 12/07-TXS@DAK> Dunkin' with Duncan for Charity - Come down to the court and join TV drama star Duncan McWolfe, who (along with three Bikers players) will be racing to dunk as many balls in five minutes as possible! One lucky fan who can shoot the half-court shot will receive a $500 gift card.
- 12/15-ALB@EDM> Transgender Awareness Night
- 12/18-PIT@SJT> Fan Appreciation Night - The Thrust would not be able to get this far without you, the fans! Thus, we celebrate all you bring to the Thrust. 100 lucky audience members will get the chance to meet and greet our players after the show, and all patrons get a 75% discount on all merchandise and food at the concession stands!
- 12/19-SEA@TAL> Herd Night - Help welcome and celebrate our ungulate players!
- 12/21-BLV@DAK> Dylan's Grandma Rescue - Grandmas are always getting run over by the reindeer... several will battle it out, but only one will win. Dylan Redfield stars as judge in the "Best Christmas Grandma" contest at halftime.
- 12/21-LOR@TXS> Lone Star Secret Santa - You better not shout you better not cry you better not pout I'm telling you why, the Lone Star players thought of you this Christmas and bought you a gift. during half time select members of the Lone Star Roster will present a gift to a lucky someone in the audience.
- 12/21-SEA@BGR> Jailhouse Rock Night - Bust out the white jumpsuit, slick back your hair and if you can't find a partner use a wooden chair. The warden's throwing a party and you're all invited! (Karaoke at your own risk, folks.) Anyone dressed as Elvis Presley will receive 50% off concessions during the game and 25% off tickets. (Season ticket holders will receive a commemorative bag of Tides merchandise in lieu of ticket discount.) Prizes will be given to the best Elvis impersonator, with the three best having the chance to win an all expenses paid vacation to Hawaii at half-time.
- 12/26-HWI@SJT> Battle of the Misfits - Another season brings in another new round of misfits, and we do not intend to skimp out on celebrating our differences! Come revisit our wacky food items from last season at the concession stands, and come revisit old and new merchandise from our stands. Who knows: you may even partake in a special shooting contest in the halftime show, comprising of yourself and other randomly selected audience members! It is round two this time, and we intend to celebrate however we can!
- 12/26-SEA@EDM> Holiday Scarf Night - All paid ticket holders receive limited edition Totems scarves.
- 12/26-WPG@DAK> Bovine Children's Foundation Donation Drive - In partnership with the Bovine Children's Foundation Drive, fans are urged to bring small gifts suitable for young bovine furs, ages 5-11. Fans can also submit a monetary donation; a presentation of the check to the CEO will take place at Halftime.
- 12/27-PLY@BGR> Bangor Blizzard Night - Time to bust out the white paint and fur dye, and all the white jerseys we've got in stock. All fans dressed in white jerseys get 25% off concessions and 15% off at the door. All fans are asked to wear either white jerseys or white clothing to maximize the effect of the court being painted white with blue marking, and white home jerseys being used for the game. Charity jersey auction to follow with proceeds going to the Tricia J. Penrose Cancer Foundation.
- 01/01-AZW@LVG> A New Year for CCO - It's a new year for the Wildcards, and special 18-month calendars will be available for sale with all proceeds going to Fenruss Brylee's charity Canine Cancer Outreach. 12 special calendars will have an autographed insert photo of the big black wolf as well.
- 01/01-MON@SJT> Loud and Proud New Year's Party - It’s the New Year’s party to end all parties at the Thrust! After the game, all of the LGBTQ ticketholders and allies are invited to a special New Year’s party after the game, emcee’d by our very own Barnaby Jazz. Also look out for special jerseys in the concession stands at discounted price: there is no cover charge on the party. (All furs must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the party.)
- 01/02-QNS@TAL> Welcome 2017 - New year, same old basketball. Root for your Typhoons in 2017!
- 01/04-BGR@BAL> Victor Vos' Latest Single Giveaway - The first 5000 fans to arrive at the arena will receive a copy of Victor Vos' latest music single! It will be in the form of an exclusive digital code for the song to be downloaded via PandaLa.
- 01/06-BLV@BGR> 80's Night - Walkmans! Pac-Man! Ms. Pac-Man! Flying DeLoreans! We're celebrating the best of the 1980's in style! Bust out your best (family friendly) fashions and costumes from the era! All concessions 19.8% off. All ticket holders are entered into a contest, with the winner having the chance to win a brand new (sadly non-flying, non-time traveling) DeLorean DMC-12! Eeeeexcellent!
- 01/07-MON@DAK> Ryan Malone Bobblehead Giveaway - First 5000 fans will receive a limited edition Ryan Malone bobblehead, and every 500th fan receives a limited edition Dakota Bikers jacket. Throughout the game, giveaways will include autographed posters, jerseys, and more.
- 01/09-ALK@TXS> Austin Aquatics Charity Night - Join us for a spectacular night of aquatic themed fun and discounts set up by our own Ahti Nereus at the new StarZ Arena, half the proceeds raised at the concessions and ticket sails go to the Austin Aquarium
- 01/10-PIT@BGR> Wave of Blue - 10% off concessions for all fans wearing blue jerseys and 50% off blueberry lemonade, with the player jerseys auctioned off after the game. Proceeds of the auction will go to food banks around Bangor and Portland.
- 01/11-DAK@LVG> CCO One-Ups - Green one-up mushrooms with a numbered Wildcards logo on the back will be available for sale at all stadium concessions, sponsored by Rooster Tooth. All proceeds from these sales go to the Canine Cancer Outreach charity, with one lucky mushroom's number selected at the end of the game to win a photo shoot with Fenruss Brylee of the Wildcards and Bearnie Burns of Rooster Tooth.
- 01/11-SEA@SJT> Fan Appreciation Night - The Thrust would not be able to get this far without you, the fans! Thus, we celebrate all you bring to the Thrust. 100 lucky audience members will get the chance to meet and greet our players after the show, and all patrons get a 75% discount on all merchandise and food at the concession stands!
- 01/12-TAL@BAL> The Spirit Gauntlet One - Only the first 50 fans for each respective entry gate will receive an unique collectible coin containing the Spirits logo and the number One on the back. Keep the coins fans! The reason for these will be announced in the future.
- 01/12-WIL@BGR> Fight To End Cancer Night - 30% off all admissions and 20% of concession sales will be donated will be donated to the Tricia J. Penrose Cancer Foundation. The pink jerseys will be auctioned off after the game, with the proceeds going to the Southern Regional Cancer Research Center.
- 01/13-WPG@TXS> Nacho Madness - Back by popular demand, order any meal at a concession stand get a side of nacho's for a quarter
- 01/16-TAL@BLV> Voodoo Scavenger Hunt - Fans will have the chance to find the treasure hidden somewhere around Crawdad Stadium by following clues scattered through the team’s Snoutbook and Infurgram accounts. The fan who will claim the prize will get to fly (along with three friends) to cheer the Voodoo in sunny Hawaii on February 4!
- 01/16-WIL@LOR> Rock Your Team Colors - Haven't got yourself a piece of merchandise with the new Lorain Firestorm colors? Present tonight game's ticket at the gift shop for a 20% off discount when purchasing new Firestorm swag -- all pieces of clothing or accessories as well as official jerseys!
- 01/17-TXS@DAK> Wild West Wednesday - Patrons dressed up in full cowboy attire will receive free admission. These patrons are then encouraged to shed the clothing and throw it onto the court in disgust/celebration during halftime!
- 01/18-WIL@BAL> Beat the Minutemen - The first 10,000 fans will receive foam clappers in the form of flyswatters. For each free throw missed by the Minutemen, the fans in the section of the arena picked by a lottery (redrawn each time) will receive vouchers for a half-off pizza at a Tony's Pizzeria franchise location!
- 01/23-DAK@ALK> Alternate Jersey Night - The Arctics will be wearing their Alternate Jerseys tonight, and at halftime, one lucky fan will get one signed by all the players!
- 01/24-TAL@PIT> National Compliment Day - Our fans are smart, fashionable, and have good teeth! Our players are talented, good-looking, and some of them are great at parallel parking! Tonight your ticket is also good for one free complimentary soft drink from concessions! You're awesome!
- 01/24-TEN@BGR> Bangor on the Bayou - Let's bust out the gumbo, boil some crawfish and have the best jambalaya on Earth in Maine! Complimentary gumbo (chicken and sausage, seafood and vegetarian will be available) while supplies last, and we're gonna have a LOT on hand to beat back the cold. Free Zydeco and Cajun music provided by Frankie Angelle and the Atchafalaya Review.
- 01/26-LOR@BGR> Maine Can Into Space! - Have your picture taken with an astronaut or two! ISA lunar astronauts Terry Mitchel (border collie) and Jarod Spearing (wolf) will be on hand to take photos and meet our fans and free samples of space food will be available to try while supplies last. All fans will also receive one free Moon Pie.
- 01/26-PLY@PIT> Australia Night - G'day, mate! Celebrate Australia Day with Alan Murphy and the Keystones! First 6000 fans receive a limited edition Alan Murphy Team Australia poster! Crikey!
- 01/27-SJT@DAK> Pop the Wheels - All tickets purchased at the door for tonight's match are discounted 20%, with $1 of every ticket sold and every receipt from the concessions donated to a local charity.
- 01/28-BGR@BLV> Tanya Feckle Poster Giveaway - First 2,500 attendees will be given a Tanya Feckle poster courtesy of Helena Watches.
- 01/28-HNT@PIT> Armed Forces Night - All active duty and retired military personnel receive 30% off tickets with valid military ID.
- 01/29-ALK@EDM> Bobblehead Beau Night - First 10,000 fans receive bobbleheads of our superstar rookie forward, Beau Dapremont! Stay for the drawing at halftime, and you could be the lucky fan to win an exclusive meet-n-greet with everyone's favorite poodle!
- 01/29-SAS@SEA> Chinese New Year Celebration - We have rung in a new year already, but why stop the party? We’ll be celebrating the event with discounts for our merchandise, and those lucky Rooster’s get 30% off at the gate. Come support your Summit as they take on the Spectrums!
- 01/30-QNS@BLV> Glowing Skull Jersey Night - The Voodoo will suit up yet again in their trademark “Glowing Skull” alternate jerseys, for a match-up that will shake the whole Crawdad Stadium from the grounds!
- 02/01-LVG@BAL> The Spirit Gauntlet Two - Only the first 50 fans for each respective entry gate will receive a collectible coin containing the Spirits logo and the number Two on the back. Hold on to those coins, fans! The reasons for this will be announced in the future still.
- 02/02-WIL@DAK> The Best Blizzard Body Paint - Fans braving the weather to submit themselves to a free body painting session outside the arena get a coupon to a free Blizzard sponsored by Dairy King and a voucher for a $8 ticket to an upcoming Bikers home game in the 2016-17 season.
- 02/03-AZW@PIT> Amphibian Appreciation Night - First 6000 fans receive a limited edition Randy Catcher poster and first 9000 fans receive a bullfrog call! All Catcher merchandise 25% off in all arena shops, with special menu items in concessions - try the French Flies, with special fly sauce!
- 02/04-ALK@TAL> Globe Games - Fare from all around the globe will be offered at our stands to make all international players feel right at home.
- 02/04-QNS@SJT> Beach Party - Is the cold getting you down? Not to worry: we at the San Jose Thrust have an answer to that, and more! Come to the Rabbit Valley Pavilion on this night for a half-time event that turns up the heat even in the chill outside! Also look out for special merchandise at the concession stands, with food prepared by various food truck chefs in concessions as well!
- 02/05-BAL@WPG> Bobblehead Night - First 2000 fans receive an Yves Carbonneau bobblehead.
- 02/06-PIT@SEA> Celebrating Local Heroes - The Summit will be recognizing our communities local heroes, those who go above and beyond to make our community great. A portion of every ticket, merchandise, and food purchase will go towards grants for these great heroes’ organizations.
- 02/06-TXS@QNS> Pride Appreciation Night - Show your pride spirit. 20% all jersey and gear at the store.
- 02/08-HNT@ALK> Lucky Row Night - Grab a free Alaska Arctics program when you arrive, if the inside cover is signed by the players, then everyone in your row wins a $40 giftcard to the Arctics giftshop!
- 02/10-LOR@BAL> Snuff Out the Fire - The first 5,000 fans will receive unique firefighter helmets (plastic toy variations, not the real thing) with the Spirits logo on front. Smokey the Bear will also make an appearance during our Halftime Show.
- 02/11-DAK@TXS> GM's Birthday - Our General manager turns the big 28
- 02/11-HWI@ALK> Roses Are Red Night - Enter the raffle for tonight's game and get an early start on Valentine's day! five lucky fans will get vouchers good for a dozen roses from local floral shops.
- 02/11-SAS@SJT> International Night - Come celebrate the diversity of nationalities within the FBA! The San Jose Thrust will feature all various nationalities of food in the concession stands at today’s game. Willing to try out some Argentine food? Come find it here! Daring to try Korean food? Find it there too! Fancy some morsels from Bali? They will be available there. And of course, look out for the cuisines of our own Thrust players, including bright Dutch faire and assorted Pakistani dishes. Also look for half-price special merchandise in the stands!
- 02/12-LOR@PIT> Think Pink Night - The Keystones will be wearing unique one-of-a-kind pink jerseys. After the game, the jerseys will be auctioned off with all proceeds going to local cancer charities.
- 02/13-MON@SEA> Couples Night - Why just save all the fun for Valentine’s Day? Surprise your loved one and come support the Summit as they take on MON in a Division love-hate matchup. With 50% off couples tickets, discounts in our merchandise store, and an all-expense paid trip to Paris at half-time for one lucky couple, you can’t afford to miss it!
- 02/13-TXS@WPG> Valentine’s Day Bash - Buy 1 jersey, get the second one for your S.O. half price, including customization! Plus, kiss cam every quarter!
- 02/15-DAK@MON> Youth Night - Discounted tickets for all children under 12. We will be accepting donations of money and canned goods for local orphanages, group homes, and shelters, some of which will be in attendance tonight.
- 02/16-BGR@LOR> Melbourne Bobblehead Night - Be the first 3000 fans at the Fireplace and receive this special edition bobblehead of your favorite tall mink, Aisha Melbourne!
- 02/18-BGR@PIT> Equine Appreciation Night - First 6000 fans receive a limited edition Christiaan Hengst bobblehead and first 9000 fans receive a hoofbeat noisemaker! All Gale and Hengst merchandise 25% off in all arena shops! At halftime there will be a special performance by the Pittsburgh Dressage Association! Bid to win gameworn lucky horseshoes from Gale and Hengst, with proceeds going to Equine Angels!
- 02/19-DAK@WPG> Rivalry Night - Fans behind the basket receive free thundersticks to throw off all the opposing free throwers. Be relentless!
- 02/20-PIT@QNS> All Star Weekend - Not all Stars are on the court. A free hot dog or nacho with the order of a large drink. Tell us about a star that impacted your life and be entered to win seats to the All star games.
- 02/21-EDM@DAK> Bikers Pride Night - It's the best night of the year, of course! Any fan wearing a Bikers jersey receives $5 off entry. Ten lucky fans will be chosen to 'Show their Pride' at halftime, and the stadium-goers will decide the victor! The Grand Prize is a full season's worth of tickets to Bikers games in 2017-18!
- 02/21-SEA@ALK> Arctic Thunder Night - Buy a pair of ThunderSticks from the arena giftshops and get entered into a drawing for a number of prizes!
- 02/23-AZW@MON> Hooligan Night - To celebrate the reopening of, and our partnership with Hooligan's, all drinks and food at Hooligan's will be 25% off with proof of ticket purchase for tonight's game. All stadium concessions will be 30% off with proof of purchase at Hooligan's.
- 02/23-SEA@SAS> Big Pony Forever - A special halftime ceremony to retire Lance Cheval's number.
- 02/23-SJT@TXS> All Star Jersey Sales - Support your TXS players and fellow All stars who make ASW and buy a limited edition All star Jersey while supplies last.
- 03/01-HNT@TXS> Austin Children's Hospital Charity Raffle - Buy a raffle ticket and have a chance to win a variety of wonderful prizes, all proceeds go to Austin Childrens Hospital!
- 03/02-ALK@BAL> Beat the Cold - Lets welcome the Alaska Arctics coming to our turf by showing up wearing our summer clothing! Beach balls will be given out, and first 15,000 fans will receive Spirits-colored sunglasses. This night will be a beach-themed night, to show those Arctics just what they're constantly missing!
- 03/02-BLV@SEA> All-Star Recognition Night - At half-time, we will recognize our All-Star Week players, from the All-Star games, to the dunk and 3-pt contest participants. We will be giving away 20 signed jerseys belonging to our participants, and any merchandise related to them will be 30% off in our stores.
- 03/03-AZW@BGR> Hoops for Hope Night
- 03/03-SAS@PIT> Throwback Night - Take it back to the '90s! The Keystones will be wearing throwback Springfield Fusion jerseys as we rock out to the best music and media of the 1990s! Raffles, trivia, prizes!
- 03/04-LOR@MON> Let Us See You Howl - We want to see your support! All merchandise and concessions are 20% off, and come halftime, let us hear your best howl!
- 03/05-BGR@SJT> Little Italy Night - Alessandro Serra wishes to bring Little Italy back to the Rabbit Valley Pavilion once again, with his friends lighting up the concession stands with the classic Italian food you all loved last season. But of course, this time he has a little help with Saverio Lazzari, and both will be leading a half-time show celebrating the Italian heritage of San Jose.
- 03/05-SEA@BAL> The Spirit Gauntlet Final - The first 25 fans through a specific entrance gate (location information will not be leaked before the game) will be given out the third and final coin by Spirits GM Lina Khaldi herself. During the halftime show, it will be announced that whoever has all three unique coins will be eligible for a lottery drawing. The winner of the lottery will have the opportunity to shoot a half-court shot, and if successful, the winner will receive $15,000.
- 03/08-AZW@QNS> Pride Day - Always a monthly event to show your pride spirit up to 20% of items in the store.
- 03/08-TEN@MON> Bobble Bonanza - To celebrate the new shipment of Howlers Bobbleheads, all bobblehead and other player merchandise (excluding jerseys) will be 15% off in the Howlers store. Online orders save 15% and free shipping within the continental US.
- 03/10-BAL@PIT> Three Rivers Night@PITtsburgh is fluvially blessed! Three lucky pairs of fans will be crowned Monarchs of the Allegheny, the Monongahela, and the Ohio and watch the game from the owner's box! Other fans will have the chance to win more fabulous prizes, including posters, jerseys, concessions vouchers, and tickets!
- 03/11-EDM@SEA> Summit Family Night - Bring the whole family out to support your Seattle Summit! All family ticket packages will be 50% off!
- 03/11-LVG@MON> Division Rivals Week: Tame Those Wild Cards - To celebrate our three home games against our division rivals, we have three nights of special events! Tonight only, we will be having a 3 card poker competition and raffle for a signed jersey.
- 03/11-SAS@ALK> Hometown Heroes Night - Tonight the Arctics want to show their appreciation and respect for those that do so much for us. Anyone that is an EMT, paramedic, firefighter, police, or in the Military get in free, whether they are current & active, retired or veterans. (proper identification required)
- 03/11-WPG@DAK> Bon "Voyage" Night - All fans who come to the game with some sort of item representing the theme “Bon Voyage!” will receive a voucher for a free food all night long. Between each quarter of the game, we will be sending a lucky fan on a voyage of their own – this year, to Hawaii!
- 03/13-EDM@MON> Division Rivals Week: Toss That Totem - To celebrate our three home games against our division rivals, we have three nights of special events! Tonight only, we will have a caber-toss style totem toss. Come toss a totem and enter your name in the raffle for a chance to win a $100 gift card to the Howlers store.
- 03/15-ALK@SJT> International Night - Come celebrate the diversity of nationalities within the FBA! The San Jose Thrust will feature all various nationalities of food in the concession stands at today’s game. Thinking about trying some Haitian food? Look for it in concessions! Want to investigate Cameroonian food? You will find it there! Curious about Lebanese food? Seek it out there! And of course, look out for the cuisines of our own Thrust players, including exotic Panamanian faire and assorted South African bites. Also look for half-price special merchandise in the stands!
- 03/15-LVG@EDM> Lenny Hicks' CubStars Charity Night - Come hear the inspirational stories of the cubs participating in Lenny Hicks's CubStars Summer Basketball Clinic. 25% of profit from ticket and concession sales will benefit the CubStars Charity, which offers opportunities to cubs from local inner-city communities.
- 03/15-SEA@MON> Division Rivals Week: Conquer That Summit - To celebrate our three home games against our division rivals, we have three nights of special events! Tonight only, we will have a rock climbing wall set up. Make it to the top of the wall and enter your name in a raffle for a photo op with the Howlers!
- 03/16-BAL@QNS> Pre-St. Patrick's Celebration - Pre St. Patrick Celebration - Go green and save up 25% in the concession and store by showing that Irish Pride.
- 03/17-LVG@DAK> Fargo Axemen Night - Fans meet n' greet with various members of the Fargo Axemen football team. There were raffles for Axemen merchandise, including an autographed football signed by Fargo QB Christina Carson. And - April Fools! Dylan’s staying with the Bikers this time.
- 03/17-MON@ALK> Bonfire Bash Night - There will be a bonfire prior to the game, and the concession stands will feature wood-fired pizza, specially brewed soda and beer from local restaurants and breweries.
- 03/20-BAL@TAL> All at the Half - 50% 50% 50%! Only for today in all our licensed Typhoon stores!
- 03/20-TEN@QNS> Battle of the Bands - Show your Pride spirit and show off your music skills by joining this contest to win a chance to go to the Finals.
- 03/21-DAK@ALK> Jersey Raffle Night - Enter the raffle for one fan to possibly win a jersey signed by all the Arctic Players!
- 03/25-ALK@SEA> Kids Night - Free child ticket with purchase of an Adult ticket, make sure to claim yours at purchase! All child-sized merchandise will be 50% off, and 10 lucky kids will be receiving signed merchandise at half-time!
- 03/25-AZW@LVG> CCO Stars - One lucky ticket that matches the serial number drawn at halftime will win a tour of the ISA facilities, in association with the Canine Cancer Outreach charity. Sandra Harris, Mary Vickers, and Derek Ozark of the ISA and Fenruss Brylee of the Wildcards will be available for two hours after the game to talk about the CCO program and do autographs and photos with fans. (mimimum $1 donations required for autographs and photos, all donations go to the CCO charity)
- 03/25-DAK@EDM> Veterans Awareness Night - Servicefurs and veterans receive a 50% discount on tickets and concessions.
- 03/27-LVG@TXS> Half off Concessions - All concession stands around the arena are having a huge sale where all merch and food is offering up to half off on everything for one day only.
- 03/28-QNS@PIT> Fancy Pants Night - Dress your best and refine your tastes! Tonight's the night to get classy! Music tonight will be provided by members of the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. Special gourmet menu items in all concessions, but with no increase in price! Stop by the Club Level for a wine tasting hosted by Quintaux Vineyards! Must be 21 or older to enter Club Level.
- 03/29-ALK@EDM> Hail to the Chief Night - A night dedicated to honoring our team captain, Luukas Hirvonen! The first 500 fans receive a free Hirvonen jersey.
- 04/01-PLY@QNS> Joke Day - Have the kids tell our mascot a good joke. Get him to laugh and you get a free hot dog and drink. best joke get 40% off coupon in the store.
- 04/02-EDM@MON> Soup and Stew Night - During tonight's game, soups and stews from local businesses will be on sale at the concessions stands.
- 04/02-HWI@ALK> The Arctic Blast Strikes Back - Support the Arctics as they battle against their Division rivals! Anyone wearing an Arctics jersey to the game will receive a $10 coupon to the stadium gift shops (while supplies last)!
- 04/04-AZW@DAK> Whiplash Rivalry Night - Ten lucky fans will participate in a go-kart race that will take place at half time. Can they avoid getting 'whiplash' from the topsy-turvy, curvy course we've created? The finish line is half-court, and the Grand Prize is a full season's worth of tickets to Bikers games in 2017-18!
- 04/04-SJT@ALK> Trivia Night - Bring your smartphones fans! Download the Arctics Team app and at halftime get ready to answer some sports trivia. Ticket holders that get the highest scores will get vouchers for the arena gift shops or concessions stands.
- 04/05-BAL@LOR> Fire of Hope Night: Edwin Griega - Join us on this new Fire of Hope Night as the Firestorm helps the community once more. The project, presented by Edwin Griega, is the construction of a grocery store that will offer affordable, healthy food for people in one of Lorain’s “food desert” areas. The organization will offer a check of $10,000, as well as offer an opportunity for fans to have their name or a message engraved on a brick used in the construction/
- 04/08-BGR@TXS> Charity Night - Join Austin's and Bangor's attempts to raise money for multiple charities, There will be raffles contests and even a silent auction for multiple prizes. all Proceeds will be divided amongst charities
- 04/10-LVG@PIT> Marsupial Appreciation Night - First 6000 fans receive a limited edition Aisha Card bobblehead! All Card and Murphy merchandise 25% off in all arena shops! Check out our new hooded sweatshirts with convenient pouches!
- 04/11-TAL@SEA> Lightning (Knockout) Halftime Contest - At half-time, eight lucky fans will compete in a game of Lightning. Last fan standing will win tickets to the next three Seattle Summit Home Games!
- 04/12-ALB@DAK> Commissioner Appreciation Night - The first 5,000 fans will receive a free commemorative bobble head of the FBA commissioner in a Bikers uniform! Doesn't Calico look stunning?
- 04/13-SAS@LOR> Firestorm Burger Night - Hungry for a win? The Fireplace will unveil their new Firestorm burger at tonight's game! Each ticket comes with a $5 discount when you buy any Firestorm burger, a large soda, and a side of spicy curly fries at the concession stands !
- 04/17-BLV@PIT> Non-equine Ungulate Appreciation Night - First 6000 fans receive a limited edition Terrence Tolliver bobblehead and first 10000 fans receive your choice of wearable pronghorn horns or rhinoceros horn (they're made of plastic; no wildlife were harmed; do not ingest)! All Collins and Tolliver merchandise 25% off in all arena shops!
- 04/18-DAK@LVG> A CCO Thank You - Special guests from the Canine Cancer Outreach program will be watching the game from one of the skyboxes and be honored at halftime with a check presentation from the Wildcards organization in an amount matching the proceeds from the previous three fundraiser games. In addition, singer Adam Lamb will perform covers of David Boweasel songs.
- 04/21-ALB@PIT> Spottycat Appreciation Night - First 6000 fans receive a limited edition Lance Freewell poster! All Aurelias (close enough!), Freewell, Kijani, and Takamoto merchandise 25% off in all arena shops! Stop by the furpainters in the concourse to get temporary furdye spots!
- 04/22-HWI@SJT> Silicon Valley ComiCon Night - We know some of you at Silicon Valley ComiCon are looking for some things to do in San Jose at night. Well, we’re here to deliver, along with our resident Star Trek geek Dewitt Azad Ghakhar. If you are an attendee of SVCC, simply present your badge at the door, and you will get a free ticket and 50% off on all merchandise. Ten lucky con attendees will also be selected to take part in a small little post-game dinner with Dewitt. So come on over!
- 04/22-WPG@DAK> Fan Appreciation Night: Whiteout - All fans are encouraged to wear white, so as to distract the Away team from being able to see! This obviously works, right... right? All fans are given white Bikers towels and memorabilia upon entry.
- 04/23-LOR@PIT> Keystones Home Closer: Fan Appreciation Night - Fans, it's the last home game of the regular season and we wouldn't be anywhere without you! Throughout the night we will be giving out prizes, including valuable coupons, autographed memorabilia, playoff game tickets [if applicable], and one lucky fan will win season tickets for next year! After the game 12 lucky fans will win the jerseys right off our players' backs!
- 04/24-SJT@ALK> Meet the Players Night - Stick around after the game for to be able to get autographs from all the Arctic players.
- 04/24-WPG@TXS> LGBTQ Night - Celebrate love weather you're Gay straight both or Transgender, and watch as TXS plays Winnipeg in new Rainbow jerseys, which will be made available for sale after the game
- 04/25-ALB@TAL> LGBT Night - Celebrate and show your pride and support. Special limited edition rainbow-jerseys available!
- 04/28-SEA@DAK> Bikers Home Closer: The Sofawolf Awards - First 3500 attendees receive 2016-17 memorabilia + t-shirt. Awards will be given to players, staff, and patrons during halftime!
- 04/28-TXS@ALK> Arctics Home Closer: Turn Up the Heat - The first 1,000 fans arriving will get a coupon for the stadium's concession stands, and 100 lucky fans will find under their seats a gift card good for a free large order of buffalo wings from Winky's Wings!
- 04/30-EDM@SEA> Summit Home Closer: Homecoming - Seattle closes out its season at home against the Totems. It’s been a long year, and we want to thank all of the fans who have supported us! All fans wearing SEA jerseys will receive 40% discount on all food and merchandise. We will also be giving away 50 season tickets for next season at halftime!
- 04/30-DAK@TXS> Lone Stars Home Closer: Throwback Night - Join us for our final game of the season as The Lone stars sport the old Kansas City Clef jerseys.