FBA Holiday Card?

For any issues that need raised, be they with the engine, the website, or the forum. We're here to help, but keep the whining to a minimum.
JWolfman
Forum Veteran

FBA Holiday Card?

Postby JWolfman » October 6th, 2015, 6:33 am

I would like to continue the 'tradition' of the FBA Holiday Cards, but I need help on that. I mentioned it to Buck and he said something about a Photoshop template... but I don't have photoshop. o.o My experience with handling graphics is quite low, really.

As for costs, I can handle the costs of artist commission and printed distribution though if you want to chip in, you can of course. XD
Narkissa Kassius (TAL) - Akako Tsubasa (LOR) - Adam Tevela (QNS) - Yesina Selas (SAS) - Brad Pullman (TXS) - Shanice Alveres (FA) - Xavier Saffiren (WPG) - Greg Saffiren (WPG)

DeCr3ature
Forum Rookie

Re: FBA Holiday Card?

Postby DeCr3ature » October 6th, 2015, 10:05 am

I know Hoomiku has Photoshop and does a bit of stuff like that....

Rourkie
FBA Administrator

Postby Rourkie » October 9th, 2015, 7:22 am

I'm a graphic designer by trade. If we're able to get a hold of the templates, I can help put this together.
-R

Pac
Taco Shack Owner

Postby Pac » October 9th, 2015, 12:35 pm

depending on who the printer is, you can usually get a PSD template from them. buck appeared to use zazzle in the past, which has the specs for the art on the product page. i am not sure if there is a template for it as they seem to use a kind of wysiwyg editor for compiling the graphics.

Return to “Questions/Comments/Suggestions”