Well hello!

The spot to make yourself known here in the league. Tell us about yourself, your characters, whatever!
MountMcCarthy
Forum Rookie

Well hello!

Postby MountMcCarthy » December 15th, 2014, 9:17 am

I know some of you have seen me in the FBA Chat, Pac's streams, or on twitter, but I think I should make an official introduction on the forums.

So! Hello. I am the player behind Morgan McCarthy, a FBA hopeful for 2015. Really friendly, he's open to conversations really whenever. His twitter handle is @MountMcCarthy, so if you wanna go over and give him a look, that'd be really helpful! A little about me would be good too, I suppose. Mostly an avid gamer and roleplayer, I heard about the FBA through my friends Rainwhisker and Haloke. I got really interested in the FBA and decided I would try to participate! So, here I am, with a character that I hope to make the draft in 2015. Other than, I just want to get involved with the community, since everyone here has been just so nice and inviting. I have already felt so welcome. I hope I can repay that welcome with some quality RP and a character that people find interesting.

I guess that's about it really. I hope I can prove to be productive member of the community.

Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner

Re: Well hello!

Postby Stefan Calico » December 20th, 2014, 12:52 pm

*bestows Forum Rookie cookie*

Welcome!
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner
2016-2017 Season

Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Re: Well hello!

Postby Theodore Rockwell » December 20th, 2014, 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D Glad to have you on board.

Return to “Say Hello!”