Hello everyone!

The spot to make yourself known here in the league. Tell us about yourself, your characters, whatever!
Pandaforthe3
Forum Rookie

Hello everyone!

Postby Pandaforthe3 » September 9th, 2014, 11:52 am

This is Neai Pandor here! I've been in the fba since 2011, i've been in the drafts for years but no luck yet. I would like to play this season but ill keep my fingers crossed, i have years under my belt and I can show everyone my guard skills if they let me. I may not of been active, but i've been a bit busy with the world and everything I have to take on. But I know one day, with hard work, hope, ill rise and be in the fba like i've dreamed since i was a cub. My journey has been filled with reject, pain, tears, and sweat, but has it been worth it? Every, single, second! Basketball has been really one of the only things that have kept my life in order and open doors for me, everyone has something their good at or enjoy, id like to make basketball my carrer and life. I dont ever really see myself giveing up to get on a team or anything like that. But I watch every fba season and game I can. This is my story, and im not going to let anyone write it for me.

Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Stefan Calico » September 9th, 2014, 9:53 pm

*bestows Forum Rookie cookie*

Welcome!
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner
2016-2017 Season

Return to “Say Hello!”