Hello! (Also a question)

The spot to make yourself known here in the league. Tell us about yourself, your characters, whatever!
waiver
Forum Rookie

Hello! (Also a question)

Postby waiver » February 17th, 2016, 5:07 pm

First of all, hello! I go by Waiver or Waivercat. I was at the panel at ANE and I am a sports fan and I like to write so I thought I would sign up and see how this goes. When I was in high school, I did some sports reporting for our school newspaper, and I feel like that might be a bit of a safer way to get involved here rather than come up with some characters or anything like that.

My favorite sports teams are the Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Red Wings. I don't care much for baseball or basketball, but they're okay I guess.

I noticed that there is a slack chat and also this forum. I'm signed up for both but I wasn't really sure which one gets used more, or are they both used but for different things? Just trying to figure all this out, thanks!

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Re: Hello! (Also a question)

Postby wolfnumber9 » February 18th, 2016, 4:56 am

Hello there and welcome. As a person who has only been here for a year, I just want to give you a few pointers. First, start slow and build up. You can make a character right away, but there are soooooo many things you can do here so please do explore. Second, it is perfectly fine if your contribution is a little slow for a while because life, lol. As long as you contribute in anyway, we all will thank you. Lastly, never, and I mean NEVER.....forget to have fun. I'm Wolfnumber9, and welcome to the FBA my friend. *Gives you an FBA hat and a jersey. Reporters begin to take pictures as we shake hands* :)
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

Return to “Say Hello!”