G'day from the FAFL!

The spot to make yourself known here in the league. Tell us about yourself, your characters, whatever!
Bryan Shadowolf
Forum Rookie

G'day from the FAFL!

Postby Bryan Shadowolf » September 17th, 2015, 6:02 am

Hi, I'm Bryan Shadowolf!

I have been following the FBA for a while now. I first found out about it a few years ago, but it was just a year ago when I joined the Furry Fandom. Thanks to inspiration from the FBA I decided to create the Furry Australian Football League or FAFL for short based on my favourite sport Australian Football. We have almost finished the First Season and it's been a success but we still need to build on things. I have enjoyed my time running the league.

I have signed up for the FBA as I believe I can help with stuff like Real-World variants for the universe, Help write up Stories for the League and a few more things but I can't exactly contribute all the time as I've got to run my own league.

I hope it's alright if I promote the FA page and that our draft is now open!

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fafl

Thanks for reading and Hope to get to know a few of you!

Bryan Shadowolf,
FAFL Commissioner.

Wendingo
Forum Rookie

Re: G'day from the FAFL!

Postby Wendingo » September 18th, 2015, 9:20 am

Hey Bryan -

Totally alright to promote your league here! We do share a same universe/canon after all!

I'll pass the word around and I'll even try to give you a little nod for the Furry Sports panel i'm doing at ANE!
Player for Dylan Redfield, Jake Turner, GM of the Albany Alphas.

Bryan Shadowolf
Forum Rookie

Re: G'day from the FAFL!

Postby Bryan Shadowolf » September 19th, 2015, 5:02 am

Wendingo wrote:Hey Bryan -

Totally alright to promote your league here! We do share a same universe/canon after all!

I'll pass the word around and I'll even try to give you a little nod for the Furry Sports panel i'm doing at ANE!

Thanks!

Plus the FBA is on strike! I guess you guys need a break every once and a while. At least you guys are doing a shortened season unlike the FLB who are just taking the year off! If you guys need some help with something, Just contact me and I'll see what I can do!

Return to “Say Hello!”