Saying hi.

The spot to make yourself known here in the league. Tell us about yourself, your characters, whatever!
wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Saying hi.

Postby wolfnumber9 » April 2nd, 2015, 5:28 pm

Hello all,
As you can see, I am pretty new to all of this. I honestly just discovered the FBA about a week ago. I instantly became interested in it. It's awesome to see such a great and creative community and how far it has come. I would love to contribute to it as well. I'm a writer (and a musician, but I don't see how that helps) and I have been playing basketball all my life. I gotta say that I was pretty overwhelmed by this whole community at first but I would love to see what I can do here. Maybe one day, I'll create a player of my own. It all sounds like great fun. :)

oh yea, and go Tallahassee Typhoons! :D (representing my city)
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

Wendingo
Forum Rookie

Re: Saying hi.

Postby Wendingo » April 4th, 2015, 7:09 am

Hey there!

Pleasure to meet you and welcome!

We're actually accepting new players now if you want to join!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fjGpsD ... w/viewform
Player for Dylan Redfield, Jake Turner, GM of the Albany Alphas.

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Re: Saying hi.

Postby wolfnumber9 » April 4th, 2015, 9:51 am

Oh, well thank you, but I've decide that I'm going to develop my character some more and write a story about him to get him some popularity. I'll put him in the draft pool next time it's open. Until then I'm just admiring the community, supporting teams, and seeing if I can help with anything. Maybe an analyst or something. Thanks for your help though. ;)
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

Return to “Say Hello!”