The 2015 Draft Combine: Day 4 - Saturday

These are events that are not handled by the FBA Engine and have no bearing on player ratings or stats.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner

The 2015 Draft Combine: Day 4 - Saturday

Postby Stefan Calico » August 7th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Accepted prospects had been sent their welcoming packets as well as a travel voucher for a flight to Spokane, WA, along with all of the paperwork that they would need to gain entry into the Combine. The forms also had a reminder that the schedule of events would be available at the athlete registration desks, and sign-up sheets for everything (except the Jackal's Gauntlet) would be taken care of there.

(( Please refer to this schedule for a detailed listing of events, and feel free to use this thread as a gathering spot for all things that happened on Saturday. ))
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner
2016-2017 Season

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Re: The 2015 Draft Combine: Day 4 - Saturday

Postby wolfnumber9 » August 14th, 2015, 7:05 pm

Erik Kijani Interview with Baltimore Spirits

Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kijani.
Pleasure To meet you too sir.

Now, it says that you are from Africa and living in Florida. Was it the same for you when you played basketball in Africa and here in the United States? Was it different? Tell me your experience.
Well, I moved to Florida when I was very young. Basketball isn’t too popular in Uganda, sadly. I first played Basketball in Florida. How it was different?….um...well it’s a bit of a different atmosphere in Lira. I remember hot days, hard work, some guns….it’s not important, next question.

What can you provide for my franchise since I will be rebuilding it from the ground up? What makes you different from the rest of the point guard class?
I am different from the other point guards because I can be a leader. I can run plays, get people open, make shots when I need to, and I’m not afraid to get rough and rude just to get the ball.

I want the Spirits to be a socially connected team. You think you can break out of your shell and interact with some of the players?
I have no shell. I can guarantee that the whole team will know the kind of person I am and what I fight for. If they like to win, we’ll get along fine, hehe.

What seems to be your strongest attribute when it comes to playing your game on the court?
I find that when in doubt, my passing and my one-on-one defense never seems to fail me. I would say those are the skills that I rely on.

Any lasting impressions you want to give me before we close this interview?
Many players will tell you that they will do everything they can to please you or whatever. I truly mean that. I work hard and play harder so we can all win as a team. I will honestly do everything you need me to. That’s a promise.

Thank you for your time and good luck in the combine.
Thank you for having me.
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

qovapryi
Forum Rookie

Postby qovapryi » August 15th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Here are the results for the Strength Trials: http://imgur.com/mC6wVy8

qovapryi
Forum Rookie

Postby qovapryi » August 16th, 2015, 12:50 am

Here are the results for the Agility Trials: http://imgur.com/d4iSE5T

Return to “Scheduled Events”