The 2015 Draft Combine: Day 2 - Thursday

These are events that are not handled by the FBA Engine and have no bearing on player ratings or stats.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner

The 2015 Draft Combine: Day 2 - Thursday

Postby Stefan Calico » August 7th, 2015, 6:32 pm

Accepted prospects had been sent their welcoming packets as well as a travel voucher for a flight to Spokane, WA, along with all of the paperwork that they would need to gain entry into the Combine. The forms also had a reminder that the schedule of events would be available at the athlete registration desks, and sign-up sheets for everything (except the Jackal's Gauntlet) would be taken care of there.

(( Please refer to this schedule for a detailed listing of events, and feel free to use this thread as a gathering spot for all things that happened on Thursday. ))
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner
2016-2017 Season

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Re: The 2015 Draft Combine: Day 2 - Thursday

Postby wolfnumber9 » August 13th, 2015, 6:00 am

Erik Kijani interview with Williamsburg Minutemen GM: Sam Gwosdz
Williamsburg M-Men
Afternoon Mr. Kijani! I'm Sam Gwosdz

Erik Kijani
*Sits down and smiles a bit* Pleasure to meat you Mr. Gwosdz.

Williamsburg M-Men
Lets get right down to it. What do you think are your best qualities as a player?

Erik Kijani
Well, mentally, I believe a player needs to have determination and a love for the game and I believe that skill and talent will follow that. I never give up. Ever. That's why I get better and that's why my opponents should fear me.

Williamsburg M-Men
Good mindset. What would you say is your best game skill?

Erik Kijani
I've been known to control the game well. I know how to pass, get people open shots, and I can score when I need to. Defensively, I cause turnovers.

Williamsburg M-Men
Hopefully you still can. Any reason that you wanted to talk to us? What do you like about the Minutemen?

Erik Kijani
Looking at your roster, you guys have a pretty good team. I just believe I can fit in and hopefully be a starter.

Williamsburg M-Men
You can fit in, we love to have depth, but I’m not sure about being a starter except on occasion. Would it upset you to be on the bench?

Erik Kijani
*laughs a little* Nah, it's fine. As long as I can do my part and we get the wins, then I'm all good.

Williamsburg M-Men
That's good to know! A team attitude is very important to all of us here. :) Anyone on the team you like? Respect?

Erik Kijani
Crystal Davis. I admire her mindset.

Williamsburg M-Men
Yeah she's a pretty serious girl. :) We have a bit of a logjam at the guard position. Could you possibly contribute some other way?

Erik Kijani
I play shooting guard also. I know you don't want a team of point guards, but I still think I can fit in.

Williamsburg M-Men
Well we are kinda looking for a point. The bigger issue is the Underwood Rule at the moment We have a small plan for a couple of cats, so we need to be careful, y’know?

Erik Kijani
I understand. Would you say that this hurts my chances on the team? Because I still want to play, but I know the deal with this rule.

Williamsburg M-Men
We may have some changes before the season. Won't rule it out, I’m just being honest. I'm glad you want to be part of the team and we'll take it into consideration

Erik Kijani
*Sighs, but looks back at Sam* Alright then.

Williamsburg M-Men
Don't be upset. You still have many more opportunities. Minutemen may not be for you but there are many other teams.

Erik Kijani
Thank you......Do you have another question?

Williamsburg M-Men
Well I like to simply gauge people's desire to join us. At the moment there's little room for promotion and I'm glad if we have you you'd commit yourself to the team.

Erik Kijani
That's just the kind of player I am Sir.
Williamsburg M-Men
Great to hear. *shakes his hand* no doubt someone will want you.

Erik Kijani
Thank you sir. *Shakes hand back* Pleasure talking with you.

Williamsburg M-Men
Pleasure talking with you too!
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

qovapryi
Forum Rookie

Postby qovapryi » August 13th, 2015, 12:18 pm

The results of the Speed Trials: http://imgur.com/B81F1My

qovapryi
Forum Rookie

Postby qovapryi » August 13th, 2015, 2:25 pm

The results of the Intelligence Trials: http://imgur.com/6d0YUJ2

Return to “Scheduled Events”