Covanis Crestin, FBA Analyst

Coaches need a place to express themselves too. So do the agents for the players. And you can bet the media pops in from time to time.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Covanis Crestin, FBA Analyst

Postby Theodore Rockwell » October 19th, 2014, 8:58 am

All right, rooks! Listen up. Gonna mention this once. The name's Corvanis Crestin. I thought it would be more formal to make a public announcement and the reasons why I took on this job. I feel that the FBA has been highly regarded as being of the sports that has high statistical value. Then, I was reminded that stats are just numbers. They're not the core of what makes the FBA the FBA. I wanted to look for reasons why they were chosen on Draft Night and more specifically, the Top 24. I've been reading about the Draft Combine and there have been a lot of talents, even some that were not mentioned, that didn't make the list. Then, I happen to see Draft Day on TV and the general managers overlook the underdogs to test out their skills. I could name a few if I wanted to, but that would take up a lot of time. I wouldn't want to bore you with extraneous detail. Starting this season, I'll be looking at you rooks from my house and office, paying attention to how committed you are. Show me why you have been chosen and should have my recognition as a player. Right now, there are a lot of drafted players that haven't had a solid performance. However, I know one person that doesn't give up. Theodore Rockwell. This guy's solid even in the preseason. I don't plan on making him a personal favorite of mine. The guy's had it rough. Not chosen in the Top 24 and not even drafted for a two year contract. I'd say he's one of the few snubs that should've been drafted. There are some that should be notably recognized on the Top 24 list to which I withhold any argument. In any case, the fact of the matter is that my job is to study your plays and give you my honest opinion. Now, don't take my opinions as sour milk. Take my words to heart, rooks. This is your place to shine. Remember, I'll be watching you guys on TV and hearing from the radio. If you feel like contacting me, poke me on Twitter at @SportzGShep. If you have any complaints against me, feel free to mention those as well.

Thanks,

Corvanis Crestin, FBA Analyst.

Return to “Business Affairs”