Statement regarding Brad Pullman (Blake Toivonen)

Coaches need a place to express themselves too. So do the agents for the players. And you can bet the media pops in from time to time.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
Paul Shep
Forum Rookie

Statement regarding Brad Pullman (Blake Toivonen)

Postby Paul Shep » September 5th, 2014, 12:41 pm

From the office of Mr. Blake Toivonen, Private Agent

To the Tallahassee Typhoons and its affiliates of the Furry Basketball Association,

I would like to make a formal statement regarding the interests of one of my clients, Brad Pullman.

This afternoon, he informed me of concerns he had related to tweets made by the General Manager and the coach regarding "snake training". While I'm sure it was meant as a metaphorical term, Brad showed great concern about this and made a phone call to me.

Brad has a serious case of Ophidiophobia, the fear of snakes. He inherited it from his childhood over an incident that left his friend seriously injured from a feral snake bite. This condition remains with him today. So it is a serious concern for me that he was in fact, made fun of, on social media for his phobia today. Some of his fellow players joked about him and I was appalled as much as he was.

In this case, I would like to ask the Tallahassee Typhoons, the Furry Basketball Association and its athletes and affiliates to respect Brad's interests in regards to his phobia and other personality traits he has. I expect him to be treated well as an athlete and a co-worker, no matter who he is.

Sincerely,

Blake Toivonen
Private Agent
Minneapolis, MN, USA

Return to “Business Affairs”