Characters for Adoption

Just because they've been created, doesn't mean there's someone actively developing them. Here's where you'll find players that are looking for Actors to portray them in the league.
BetsieT
Forum Rookie

Characters for Adoption

Postby BetsieT » August 18th, 2014, 6:19 pm

I have a couple of characters that I cannot seem to play actively, and I hate to see them go to waste. I have...

Phoebus Corvus: F, Utahraptor, playing for Lorain Firestorm right now. He has a fairly detailed background, including a grandfather that I run a Twitter account for off and on and a sister officially playing in the FLB (Furry League of Baseball). He has a huge passion for the game, grew up in an athletic and professional household. He has a Twitter account you could take over.

Meine Zuberi: D-League. Although Meine is listed as a forward on the Wiki, he spent his time in college playing as a guard and, at least to me, he's far to light to be a highly effective forward. A tall guard would have an easier time than a light forward. He has yet to play in the league, but if somebody can take him over and get him noticed, I would love to see that. He does have a Twitter account.

Lukas Sangre: F, Free Agent. I'll be giving him up after Free Agency, or with the single condition that I can still choose where he goes, you can take him over right away. Lukas was the first character I ever created for the FBA, but just can't get into his mindspace or keep up the Twitter on him. So if somebody would like to take him over, let me know! He does have a Twitter account you could take over.
Player of: Barnaby Jazz - Wilmer Grehr - Ahti Nereus - Treshaun Carnell

BetsieT
Forum Rookie

Re: Characters for Adoption

Postby BetsieT » July 13th, 2015, 6:20 pm

These characters are all being removed from the league along with Valentin Montenegro.
Player of: Barnaby Jazz - Wilmer Grehr - Ahti Nereus - Treshaun Carnell

Return to “Casting Office”