New Request for Top 24 actor

Just because they've been created, doesn't mean there's someone actively developing them. Here's where you'll find players that are looking for Actors to portray them in the league.
Tazel
Forum Rookie

New Request for Top 24 actor

Postby Tazel » June 15th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Hello everyone,

In light of recent events, I've found I'm not able to multitask with multiple characters very easily. I have a job that I can't easily search Twitter or the forum every day, and find I'm missing important canon things for my characters, like opportunities to sign up for multiple combines. In my zeal to give some (what I believe to be) quality individuals to the FBA, I've bitten off more than I can chew.

As it stands, I will not be able to adequately play three characters. My absolute max should be two. So I'm electing to keep Brad and release Aurora.

Aurora Goldshine is up for adoption. IF you're interested, you can send me an email at sixpaws@gmail.com or note me here on the forum, and we can discuss the details. All I really ask is that if someone wants to play her that they do so with zeal, and keep her close to her concept, and don't let her be forgotten. I'll relinquish the Twitter account for that purpose.

Thanks,
Tazel.
Player/Creator of:
Tazel Tawner (Ex-TAL Coach); Travis Buckner (TXS); Francis DeLaroux (WPG); Aurora Goldshine (HWI); Brad Pullman (TAL); Hank Sawyer (TEN); Kelly Sprach (BGR); Gorge Pappamalous (LOR)

Tazel
Forum Rookie

Re: New Request for Top 24 actor

Postby Tazel » August 18th, 2014, 6:34 pm

UPDATE:

I have decided to rescind this offer. As I've been playing Aurora more deeply now, I've some ideas for her development, and will adopt her as my own second character. The other three I mentioned - Sawyer, Pappamalous and Sprach - are still available.

Thanks,
T6
Player/Creator of:
Tazel Tawner (Ex-TAL Coach); Travis Buckner (TXS); Francis DeLaroux (WPG); Aurora Goldshine (HWI); Brad Pullman (TAL); Hank Sawyer (TEN); Kelly Sprach (BGR); Gorge Pappamalous (LOR)

Return to “Casting Office”