Looking for Twitterplayers for three draftees

Just because they've been created, doesn't mean there's someone actively developing them. Here's where you'll find players that are looking for Actors to portray them in the league.
Tazel
Forum Rookie

Looking for Twitterplayers for three draftees

Postby Tazel » May 19th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Hey gang!

Well, I seem to have come to a bit of a SNAFU. My job is keeping me too busy to update many twitter accounts at once, and I'm at my quota, but I still have three possible draftees that could be represented:

Gorge Pappamalous, the Greek fisherman with little English and a whole lotta height and defense,
Hank Sawyer, the 'Bama possum, with a banjo in one paw and a basketball in the other, right before the assist,
and Kelly Sprach, the no-nonsense butch pandagirl out to prove female ideals aren't necessary for the FBA women.

They're all on the FBA wiki, so if you'd like to read up on them, feel free! The thing is, if anyone wants to play them, I'm going to make them available! You will be the 'actor' while I will be the 'Agent' and 'Creator' (Note that Gorge has an IC agent of Corker, but still the character belongs to me, and thus, if I see anything inappropriate, we can work together to flesh it out.)

If you are interested, leave me a note here with why you think you'd be the best player for him/her, what you intend to do activity wise, etc. This is the first post, first time, so I'm sure I'm forgetting things. I'll try to make a decision in the next day or two, at which point if you are selected, you can create a Twitter, use the picture, and represent!

So, if your character didn't make the draft and you wanted to play one that did, or if you have some great ideas for those three characters there, let me know! I might allow you one of my characters to play as your own!

Think about it!

Signed,
Tazel "T6" Sixpaws

Tazel
Forum Rookie

Re: Looking for Twitterplayers for three draftees

Postby Tazel » September 4th, 2014, 6:36 pm

UPDATE:

I am happy to announce that Herr Wozzeck has agreed to take the reins of the pickin' and grinnin' point guard possum, Hank Sawyer! The TWitter address will be @banjoballer and I've updated the Wiki page to note him as the actor.

He's relatively new to this, so please be patient and considerate when dealing with him.

Thanks everyone! Currently Kelly Sprach and Gorge Pappamalous are still available!
T6
Player/Creator of:
Tazel Tawner (Ex-TAL Coach); Travis Buckner (TXS); Francis DeLaroux (WPG); Aurora Goldshine (HWI); Brad Pullman (TAL); Hank Sawyer (TEN); Kelly Sprach (BGR); Gorge Pappamalous (LOR)

Return to “Casting Office”