Hopeing to still play

Plenty of players never got their chance to play on one of the main FBA teams, and here they mingle with unsigned veterans hoping to get called back to play.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
Pandaforthe3
Forum Rookie

Hopeing to still play

Postby Pandaforthe3 » September 12th, 2014, 1:18 pm

Hey, Neil here, I hope that not all the teams are closed up, and maybe I can get a reserved or any kind of spot on a team. I've missed a couple seasons already, but im ready to move where ever im needed, do anything for my team, and pay attrition to everything going on. Im a quick thinker, strong legs and arms, and ready for anything the game/world has for me! I just need my shot, and im willing to do anything to get it!

Tazel
Forum Rookie

Re: Hopeing to still play

Postby Tazel » September 13th, 2014, 7:39 am

Pandaforthe3 wrote:Hey, Neil here, I hope that not all the teams are closed up, and maybe I can get a reserved or any kind of spot on a team. I've missed a couple seasons already, but im ready to move where ever im needed, do anything for my team, and pay attrition to everything going on. Im a quick thinker, strong legs and arms, and ready for anything the game/world has for me! I just need my shot, and im willing to do anything to get it!

Hello Neil,

I'm afraid the draft for new players has already come and gone. If you wish to submit your own character for draft, you'll have to wait till next year's call for it.

However, if you're itching to get involved, and adopt a character via Twitter and Forum Stories, you might want to check out the 'Casting Office' group here on the forum. There are plenty of characters who don't have someone to act for them - and it might be a good way for you to get your feet wet, too. :)

Good luck either way!

T6
Player/Creator of:
Tazel Tawner (Ex-TAL Coach); Travis Buckner (TXS); Francis DeLaroux (WPG); Aurora Goldshine (HWI); Brad Pullman (TAL); Hank Sawyer (TEN); Kelly Sprach (BGR); Gorge Pappamalous (LOR)

Pac
Taco Shack Owner

Re: Hopeing to still play

Postby Pac » September 13th, 2014, 10:51 am

i think he is referring to his existing player, neil pandor (formerly nash panda).

my suggestion would be to add a little more info to your character's wiki page (http://furrybasketball.com/wiki/index.p ... eil_Pandor) as most GMs will be more attracted to players with some sort of info behind them. you can gain editing access to the wiki by contacting the admin to get an account, if you don't already have one.

Return to “Free Agency”