NaNoWriMo 2015

Everything that doesn't have anything to do with the FBA goes in here. DO NOT ABUSE THIS FORUM!
MigeYeFoxe
Forum Rookie

NaNoWriMo 2015

Postby MigeYeFoxe » October 9th, 2015, 1:42 am

Just wondering if anyone here is intending to participate in it this year or not. Figure we can use this thread to keep track of our own personal progress and be a support group for the challenge. For those not in the know, NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writer's Month, where over the course of November you have to strive to write a 50,000 word original piece of fiction. For me, this will be my sixth year participating. So far I've made the goal 3 of the 5 times.
Always remember no matter how bad the situation may get, a Pessimist will always believe that any change could only be for the better. An Optimist would disagree.
Characters: Kresta Renstill

JWolfman
Forum Veteran

Re: NaNoWriMo 2015

Postby JWolfman » October 9th, 2015, 6:27 am

I won't time for it at all for this year, but I attempted this once years ago. I failed though, and posted up the result, unedited, on the Scraps gallery of my FA account.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5466781/
Narkissa Kassius (TAL) - Akako Tsubasa (LOR) - Adam Tevela (QNS) - Yesina Selas (SAS) - Brad Pullman (TXS) - Shanice Alveres (FA) - Xavier Saffiren (WPG) - Greg Saffiren (WPG)

DeCr3ature
Forum Rookie

Postby DeCr3ature » October 9th, 2015, 7:19 am

I plan on participating in Nanowrimo this year as I have in the past two years. Sadly, I have failed to reach the minimum 50000 word goal that constitute 'winning'. I will attempt again this year.

Rourkie
FBA Administrator

Postby Rourkie » October 9th, 2015, 7:21 am

I'm planning on doing it this year. Have a story that's itching to be put down on paper.

-Rourkie

TeddyBearNinja
Forum Prospect

Postby TeddyBearNinja » October 17th, 2015, 11:51 am

I am, I think.
I plan to take the 'serial' approach and do a number of stories. I figured this was a less stressful solution, all things considered. Some FBA related, some not. I dunno. We'll see!
Player/Creator of:
Russell Savoy (G/F, Binturong, EDM), Gregory Ruffin III (Head Coach, LVG)

Eaite
Forum Rookie

Postby Eaite » November 2nd, 2015, 9:40 pm

I'll be giving this a shot. We'll see if anything gets written XD

Too bad wiki editing doesn't count toward the goal!

Return to “Non-FBA Discussion”