FCAA Tournament 2014

Not everything about the FBA Universe has been documented yet on WikiFBA. And even if it is, this is the place to hold discussions about the world that these furries exist in.
Darkwolf
Forum Prospect

FCAA Tournament 2014

Postby Darkwolf » May 21st, 2014, 6:34 pm

Curious how your draft candidate's team did in the 2014 FCAA Tournament? Take a look below for the results.

JTigerclaw
Forum Veteran

Re: FCAA Tournament 2014

Postby JTigerclaw » May 21st, 2014, 10:46 pm

Well, there goes my character's canon. XD

Wait....

CCU v Two Points...
CCU v Pack Territory...

CCU ousted by Pack Territory in the Final Fo... ok, Elite Eight. One round back, but STILL, not a big deal! That's damn impressive! I did not expect you to read and use the info I put in Mikaylah's bio (which was TL;DR to begin with) in this bracket! I am thoroughly impressed and this seems super legit! :D
Player of:

Mikaylah Marley, Wendy Brown, Vera La Tiérra, Rodger Umaechi, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan Malone, Kasa Yalenchka, Christopher Zwischenberger, Aisha Melbourne (adopted), Chrys Bourgeois (reporter)

Other characters: Not enough space to list em all :P

Darkwolf
Forum Prospect

Postby Darkwolf » May 22nd, 2014, 8:47 am

I tried to make the Final Four thing work, but this was the best I could manage without messing up other things I needed to happen. But I read every bio I could find, edited the bracket as new schools showed up and tried to keep all cannon material accurate. I appreciate you not minding a minor edit to your story, but I did not just throw this together. Glad you approve.

People who put in the time to flush out their college history got some points in my book and I worked to keep that history accurate.

JTigerclaw
Forum Veteran

Postby JTigerclaw » May 22nd, 2014, 4:23 pm

Again, it's very impressive that you took the time to research and make this as accurate as possible! The tweet-storm that came with the FCAA tournament and the CFIS one was really quite overwhelming, as there was so little existing canon to go along with it. This helps put things into perspective.

And in respect to your efforts, I will write the minor edit into Mikaylah's backstory so it works with this bracket. Still happy her story was considered in the making of this. :)
Player of:

Mikaylah Marley, Wendy Brown, Vera La Tiérra, Rodger Umaechi, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan Malone, Kasa Yalenchka, Christopher Zwischenberger, Aisha Melbourne (adopted), Chrys Bourgeois (reporter)

Other characters: Not enough space to list em all :P

Darkwolf
Forum Prospect

Postby Darkwolf » May 22nd, 2014, 6:36 pm

That edit is the biggest compliment I can get, along with people accepting it as canon. I appreciate it.

Return to “FBA Canon”