FBA Finals theme song.

Not everything about the FBA Universe has been documented yet on WikiFBA. And even if it is, this is the place to hold discussions about the world that these furries exist in.
wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

FBA Finals theme song.

Postby wolfnumber9 » November 1st, 2015, 9:14 am

Hello FBA! Yes! The season has finally started. This is very exciting to see this project back up again. Along with that, I have been working on a project of my own as well. It is a theme song, or intro song, for the 2016 FBA finals. Yes, I know this is already far away, but there is a good reason for that. In the song, I want it to have recordings of players who have been to the finals before just talking about their experience and feelings towards it, just to give the song an "epic" feeling to it. Those players can be you. So, anyone who wants to voice act a character who has been to the finals can participate. Here is what I need: First start off by saying “Hi, my name is…” then the rest can be up to your creative imagination. After you have recorded a good 5 minute monologue, I just need you to say "Because in the Finals, there is only one goal….win.” And that should be it. I would like to have about 10 player recordings in this song. The deadline for this will be the start of the 2016 playoffs, so take your time if you need it. Once you have finished your recording, just send it to me at e15money@yahoo.com. Thank you all and lets have a great season.
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

Return to “FBA Canon”