FCAA Tournament 2015

Not everything about the FBA Universe has been documented yet on WikiFBA. And even if it is, this is the place to hold discussions about the world that these furries exist in.
Keitaro Kurosaki
Forum Rookie

FCAA Tournament 2015

Postby Keitaro Kurosaki » March 14th, 2015, 1:27 pm

Hey all I'm setting this up here for all that have players that are in the colleges that will be up for the draft in September. I'm going to try and to some written and some audio work for this year, what I need is for some info on you characters and what schools they are attending so I can keep track of the tournament.

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Re: FCAA Tournament 2015

Postby wolfnumber9 » April 20th, 2015, 1:19 pm

Hello. This sounds interesting.
My Character is a leopard named Erik Kijani, born in Lira, Uganda. He's the starting point guard for Florida Midwest University. He's 5'10" and 185 pounds, a very good ball-handler and passer and is a good mid-range jump shooter. He plays very tough and smothering defense and is very good at getting steals. Here is some more info: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16293347/
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

KevinMalka
Forum Veteran

Postby KevinMalka » April 27th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Underwood College would almost certainly be there again, they make it pretty much every year and field a pretty strong team, usually. Best to contact Christaphorac, though.

Keitaro Kurosaki
Forum Rookie

Postby Keitaro Kurosaki » April 28th, 2015, 9:42 am

KevinMalka wrote:Underwood College would almost certainly be there again, they make it pretty much every year and field a pretty strong team, usually. Best to contact Christaphorac, though.

I will and I did have Underwood in it.

Keitaro Kurosaki
Forum Rookie

Postby Keitaro Kurosaki » May 2nd, 2015, 6:07 pm

OK Folks sorry for a whole lot of mess, lot happened RL to me, but I did manage to finish up the tournament.

The Finals were between Boston Interspecies University and Phoenix University. The Final Score was Phoenix U 86, BIU 85 Meaning the winner of the 2015 FCAA Tournament Is Phoenix U. Congrats

I will post a full Bracket up tomorrow with scores, both here and over on FA

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Postby wolfnumber9 » May 2nd, 2015, 6:11 pm

Alright, cool. I'm pretty sure I can create a story for Erik about how it went down for Florida Midwest.
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

Keitaro Kurosaki
Forum Rookie

Postby Keitaro Kurosaki » May 2nd, 2015, 6:46 pm

wolfnumber9 wrote:Alright, cool. I'm pretty sure I can create a story for Erik about how it went down for Florida Midwest.

cool, as I said I'll have the full brackets up I believe I had FMU make elite eight but loose against Braylor

Keitaro Kurosaki
Forum Rookie

Postby Keitaro Kurosaki » August 11th, 2015, 10:44 am

Apologies for taking so long to get this out but here is the Brackets for the FCAA Tounament for 2015 http://tinyurl.com/qjgruo3

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Postby wolfnumber9 » September 27th, 2015, 11:45 am

Do you have plans to do an FCAA tournament this year, 2016?

Return to “FBA Canon”