Regarding recent game results

The place for reports and discussions about the outcomes of furry basketball games.
admin
FBA Administrator

Regarding recent game results

Postby admin » April 14th, 2017, 6:44 am

Hi all.

I just want to address you all regarding the recent results. The engine we're working with isn't the latest build. We are working on getting a more updated version, but this is the one we used at the beginning of the season. Results for personal stats are going to look a bit funky for a little while, but they are on par with where they were at the beginning of the season. I will be making similar changes to what was done with later engines, but it will take a little time. This current version puts more weight on the starters than it should. It's a known issue being fixed.

We don't want to revert to last year's engine mid-season because that's not fair to you all. We're trying to stay as consistent as possible at least through the end of the regular season. We will be looking into different options for the '17-18 season, but switching so close to the end would be even more disruptive.

We recognize that it is frustrsting when your player is underperforming because of the change in engine versions. In order to be as objective as possible, I will not be making changes to the box scores manually. I will keep you up to date on how re-balancing the distribution is going and letting you know when you can expect to see those results.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any of the committee members regarding this or any other issue.

Thanks,
Rourkie

Return to “Game Results”