What did my character do when I wasn't looking

Characters need to take a break from acting every so often. Here's where you'll find them hanging out. Just watch out for the fanfics.
MrInitialMan
Forum Rookie

What did my character do when I wasn't looking

Postby MrInitialMan » October 26th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Apparently, Doug injured Kevin Malka

Harlow wrote:“So, what do you want me to do? You don’t want people behind you kissing your ass and being friendsies to deal with issues. I’m trying to take the opposite way with you and you still get mad! I fucked up, I admit, but it could’ve been worse. It wasn’t in front of a crowd and since it was after the game, you’d get cleaned up anyways.... Heard about Dramson in Winnipeg?”

Burgh’s mouth hung open, his face a mask of disbelief. “What? What the fuck does Dramson have to do with me and you?” he blurted.

“He ripped Kevin Malka’s ear off. Literally, bandage and all. And he just got a slap in the wrist. Mine was convoluted, but I don’t fucking…. harm people and tell it’s a prank.“

Um, what? This is the first I've heard of this.

KevinMalka
Forum Veteran

Re: What did my character do when I wasn't looking

Postby KevinMalka » October 28th, 2014, 1:48 pm

To make a note: MIM and I discussed this incident on FA. I was definitely in the fault for not telling/asking him about the injury before I made it happen, but there was also an assumption of a far worse injury than it was due to the only information coming from Julian's exaggerating Kevin's injury.

Harlow
Forum Veteran

Re: What did my character do when I wasn't looking

Postby Harlow » October 28th, 2014, 2:59 pm

The incident was made by Kings with permission by the GM to give seemingly inactive players a little bit more of a role in the everyday of the FBA. And I love to bring and reference stuff that might've gone under the radar on my stories. So yeah, miscommunication was an issue, but nothing negative techncially was enforced to Dramson

Return to “The Water Cooler”