Character Building Questionaire

Characters need to take a break from acting every so often. Here's where you'll find them hanging out. Just watch out for the fanfics.
MigeYeFoxe
Forum Rookie

Character Building Questionaire

Postby MigeYeFoxe » May 20th, 2014, 1:11 am

Figure it might be an interesting enough thing to do. The following are questions designed to help one get a better feel for their character, as well as provide a bit more depth to some. Now the key thing for these questions is to write down what the character themselves would answer, not what your answer for them would be. There are, after all, some questions that what you would write and how they would answer might vary. Finally, have the character be truthful. It serves no one to be politically correct about any of these questions. Now if you are uncomfortable with the answer, when you post simply blank that one out or remove that question entirely in your post.

1.) What is your name?

2.) What do other people usually call you?

3.) What do you call yourself (in your head or when alone)?

4.) What is happiness?

5.) You are in line to pay for your food in the cafeteria when the person in front of you begins to eat before even paying. What do you do?

6.) A ball rolls by your feet. What happens next?

7.) What is your biggest fear?

8.) Someone calls you short. What is your response?

9.) What was your first friend?

10.) During a game an opposing player falls down near you at the end of the play. What do you do?

11.) Being allowed only one sentence, what was your life like growing up?

12.) What is your relationship with your parents?

13.) What is your favorite food?

14.) What is one thing about you that you think will make your teammates lose their respect for you?

15.) What was your first crush like?

16.) Someone hands you a flower. What is your response?

17.) What is the one thing that bothers you the most?

18.) What is one thing that you know should bother you but doesn’t?

19.) Someone is in a very heated argument with one of your friends. Without having any idea what the argument is about, what do you do?

20.) You can only answer this question with one word. What word is your answer?

21.) Not counting Basketball, what is your favorite game?

22.) What is your favorite color?

23.) Your family offers to take you on a vacation to your favorite place in the world, what is it?

24.) What do you consider to be the most important thing before the game?

25.) One of your friends accidentally rips a small hole in your favorite article of clothing. What is your response?

26.) What is that favorite outfit?

27.) What do you collect?

28.) What smell do you remember most fondly?

29.) What do you do for fun?

30.) During a game you have the ball and are lightly defended. You know you could make the shot if you wanted but you see one of your team mates wide open without anyone defending him/her at the moment. What do you do?

31.) What do you hate most about basketball?

32.) What are your thoughts regarding all these questions so far starting with ‘what?’

33.) What party would you consider yourself to be?

34.) Growing up, what was your most prized possession?

35.) Someone drops one million dollars on your lap. What is the first thing you’d buy?

36.) What is your biggest role model?

37.) What is your preference regarding shoes?

38.) What was your favorite subject in school?

39.) What is your worst basketball related experience?

40.) What is your best?

41.) At the start of the day of a big game one of your knees feel a little tender. What do you do?

42.) What species or species group do you find it to be the hardest to get along with?

43.) What would you do if you had no choice but to work with one for a long period of time?

44.) What is the first thing you wanted to be growing up?

45.) Someone tries to get you to wear a ridiculous, over the top outfit. What is your response?

46.) Your coach tells you they want to bench you in order for someone else to get some more play time. What is your response?

47.) What do you think is more important: Family, Honor or Results?

48.) What do you think about tests like these?

49.) What do you consider to be the worst nightmare you’ve ever had?

50.) What are you going to do next?
Always remember no matter how bad the situation may get, a Pessimist will always believe that any change could only be for the better. An Optimist would disagree.
Characters: Kresta Renstill

JTigerclaw
Forum Veteran

Re: Character Building Questionaire

Postby JTigerclaw » May 20th, 2014, 7:34 pm

I would answer this as Wendy Brown, but then I fear it would be too hot for TV (the forum, rather). Plus, she would never make it through the whole thing before ragequitting. XD
Player of:

Mikaylah Marley, Wendy Brown, Vera La Tiérra, Rodger Umaechi, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan Malone, Kasa Yalenchka, Christopher Zwischenberger, Aisha Melbourne (adopted), Chrys Bourgeois (reporter)

Other characters: Not enough space to list em all :P

wolfnumber9
Forum Rookie

Postby wolfnumber9 » July 29th, 2015, 4:37 am

1. Erik Kijani
2. ...Erik. That is my name...oh, like a nickname. Um...the spotted blur, haha.
3. What do I call myself? Erik. Next question.
4. Happiness...is doing something you love to do. Simple.
5. I would probably say something to him. Food is not cheap you know, ha. He is basically stealing it.
6. Ha, I would probably dribble the ball all the way home.
7. Not being able to play....and water, I guess. I am not a good swimmer.
8. Yea, I know I'm short, doesn't mean you can stop me.
9. ...John Andrews.....he was...next question.
10. If he's not screaming in pain then he is fine. We still have a game to play.
11. It was a struggle, but God gave me strength.
12. I wouldn't be here in this position without them. They worked so hard for me....I plan to return the favor.
13. Mmm, my mother's chicken stew. You should try sometime.
14. I don't baby my teammates. I will yell, scream, kick, but I only do it to feed their competitive spirit. Not many people can handle that.
15. Horrible. She cheated on me, I punched her new boyfriend in the muzzle, end of story.
16. ...thank you. Wha kind of question is that?
17. Liars, cheaters, and spoiled brats.
18. Um, I guess my media popularity is a bit on the wrong side, but I don't really care.
19. I would step between them and help my friend. We fight together. No matter what.
20. What?
21. Heh, my father always used to play soca with me. I always loved it.
22. Blue
23. Uganda. Haven't been there for a long time. I would like to see my home country again.
24. Mental toughness. Go out there and always believe that you will win and no one will stop you.
25. Heh, do you know how much that freakin' cost? Then we argue, then we laugh, then we probably forget about it...that's what John and I used to do. *small smile*
26. Eh, doesn't really matter. Nothing Pink though.
27. Awards. And I plan to collect more.
28. Chicken stew, ha! Seriously man, it's really good.
29. Play basketball, listen to music, that's it really.
30. Pass. Ball movement is important. It keeps the defense guessing.
31. Nothing. I love the sport. It has given me so much in life.
32. I think you are either very clever or you are asking the first thing that pops in your head.
33. Party? You mean politics? Next question. You are crazy if you think I am going to start that argument.
34. ...you see this wristband? It says "John with the 3" on it. I got this at his funeral...I have worn it to all my games since he was....killed.
35. ...I'm sorry....okay, I would buy car. God knows that my dad will never buy me one, heh.
36. John, my parents, my coaches, I guess I have a few.
37. If it fits, I play in them. When I was growing up I only had one pair of basketball shoes. Now I have two.
38. I was good at math, heh.
39. I tore my ACL in a game once. That was incrediblely painful. Thankfully, I am much better now.
40. My best what? What? Is that the question? Really? Okay...my best is my best.
41. Put on a brace, get a good stretch, go play.
42. Species doesn't matter to me man. I could like or hate you no matter what you are.
43. Oh, this is regarding the last question? Well, if we are teammates then I will treat him as a teammate.
44. Heh, before I knew what basketball was, all I wanted was to have friends. It's hard to believe that I was that little leopard boy who was shy and barely spoke any English, heh.
45. Can I curse on here? No? Okay, I would say no, heh.
46. That actually happened to me before. I didn't handle that too well, but now I know that in a team, we all have a job to do, so you do it. You just have to earn your spot.
47. Family. Family builds trust, trust builds honor, and that gives you good results.
48. I guess they are okay. A bit too deep if you ask me, but what ever.
49. ....I rather not say.
50. What time is it? *checks phone* oh, I have to get back to the gym for training. Alright, goodbye.

((OOC: That was really fun. Thanks. :) ))
Plays Erik Kijani (PIT), Cloricia Teixeira (HNT), Tia Terra (BGR), Christopher Dunphy (NWK), and Shandra Stewart (Agent) in the FBA. Is a writer and music composer.

Big Star Yueng
Forum Prospect

Postby Big Star Yueng » August 15th, 2016, 6:11 am

(Done as Paul Paulichek. I need to register an account name here that isn't this joke one.)

1.) What is your name?
Paul Paulichek

2.) What do other people usually call you?
Paul

3.) What do you call yourself (in your head or when alone)?
Paul

4.) What is happiness?
Happiness is when you feel good about something.

5.) You are in line to pay for your food in the cafeteria when the person in front of you begins to eat before even paying. What do you do?
I don’t do anything they would not have taken food if they could not pay for it they will be able to pay for it it’s ok.

6.) A ball rolls by your feet. What happens next?
That would depend on the kind of ball it is if it’s a soccer ball and there are people playing soccer I would kick it back to them if it’s a ping pong ball I would probably pick it up and toss it back to who is playing if it’s a basketball I would pick it up and pass it back to whoever lost it you shouldn’t kick a basketball.

7.) What is your biggest fear?
The Sidehill Galoot.

8.) Someone calls you short. What is your response?
If they are taller than me then it’s correct but not many people are taller than me I’m six foot five I am taller than most people it doesn’t happen often.

9.) What was your first friend?
My brother Luke.

10.) During a game an opposing player falls down near you at the end of the play. What do you do?
I would help them up it’s good sportsmanship.

11.) Being allowed only one sentence, what was your life like growing up?
My life was nice we didn’t have a lot of money but that was okay we were happy we grew up in Michigan I liked playing basketball with my cousin Scott when he became a pro he sent money home that was able to pay for me to go to college that was nice of him he’s been a big role model to me I will still miss Michigan I liked going boating on the lake I also liked fishing we had what you would call a blue-collar upbringing it was a good thing it instills a good work ethic.

12.) What is your relationship with your parents?
My mother is my mother and my father is my father I think that’s the same relationship everyone has with their parents unless they were adopted or you have a step-parent.

13.) What is your favorite food?
I am the adventurous one in the family when it comes to food I like teriyaki chicken.

14.) What is one thing about you that you think will make your teammates lose their respect for you?
I hope nothing but if I were to miss a shot and lose a game that could make them lose their respect for me.

15.) What was your first crush like?
I think it was a Orange Crush I’m not sure it might have been a Grape Cush but I think it was an Orange Crush.

16.) Someone hands you a flower. What is your response?
I would say thank you it’s important to thank people when they give you something.

17.) What is the one thing that bothers you the most?
I don’t like it when I get a flat tire they can be dangerous you also have to get out and change them I wish they could make tires which don’t go flat.

18.) What is one thing that you know should bother you but doesn’t?
I don’t know I think that if something should bother me it would bother me but since it doesn’t bother me I don’t think it’s a thing that should bother me this is a strange question.

19.) Someone is in a very heated argument with one of your friends. Without having any idea what the argument is about, what do you do?
You should not try and take a side if you don’t know what an argument is about if they are my friends I would say stop tell me what’s going on and see if I can help them.

20.) You can only answer this question with one word. What word is your answer?
One word.

21.) Not counting Basketball, what is your favorite game?
Is swimming a game I’m not sure if it is it’s a sport so that sort of makes it a game I’d say swimming.

22.) What is your favorite color?
Blue.

23.) Your family offers to take you on a vacation to your favorite place in the world, what is it?
We would go to the lake it’s not far from where I grew up I like it there we’d go there every summer a lot.

24.) What do you consider to be the most important thing before the game?
Breathing if you don’t breathe you would suffocate and die so it is important to breathe also you need to put on your team uniform.

25.) One of your friends accidentally rips a small hole in your favorite article of clothing. What is your response?
It was an accident so I would not be mad you can fix holes it is okay.

26.) What is that favorite outfit?
I don’t think I own something you could call an outfit the closest thing would be my uniform from the University of Mustelid normally I wear jeans and a tee shirt.

27.) What do you collect?
I lived in a dorm for the last four years it’s hard to collect things when you don’t have much space I used to collect baseball cards when I was younger.

28.) What smell do you remember most fondly?
Waffles.

29.) What do you do for fun?
I like to go hiking or swimming I like being outside unless it’s really cold it can get pretty cold in Michigan so in the winter I learned how to play the guitar I like playing it.

30.) During a game you have the ball and are lightly defended. You know you could make the shot if you wanted but you see one of your team mates wide open without anyone defending him/her at the moment. What do you do?
If I know I could make the shot I would take it it’s important to be able to score when you are able you don’t know if your teammate feels confident in their shot if you feel confident in your shout you should take it it’s less risk.

31.) What do you hate most about basketball?
Being compared to my cousin Scott Paulichek we are related and we both play basketball but we play different positions we’re different sizes and we have different play styles I like Scott he is my cousin and my friend you wouldn’t compare John Stoat and Jake Turner just because their names started with J or because they both come from England they are different people.

32.) What are your thoughts regarding all these questions so far starting with ‘what?’
I think they have accounted for around two thirds of all the questions asked so far eleven of them didn’t start with “what.”

33.) What party would you consider yourself to be?
I am not a party I am one person you cannot be a party with just one person you need at least five people to have a party you should also have music this is a bad question.

34.) Growing up, what was your most prized possession?
My baseball bat my dad said it was signed by Babe Ruth but I knew he signed it himself the signature wasn’t right also it was a new bat but it was the nicest bat any of my friends had we all liked using it at the park.

35.) Someone drops one million dollars on your lap. What is the first thing you’d buy?
That would depend on what form the million dollars was in when they dropped it if it was coins or a gold bar it would be very heavy and probably hurt I’d probably buy an ice pack first if it was in large denomination bills and they were giving it to me legally I would probably buy lunch or dinner I don’t think someone would give you a million dollars before breakfast that would be very early.

36.) What is your biggest role model?
My cousin Scott Paulichek he showed me that if you work really hard and listen to your coaches you can be a professional basketball player he also paid off the family’s debts and paid for me to go to college.

37.) What is your preference regarding shoes?
I like them it’s important to wear the right kind of shoe for the right situation you wouldn’t wear a dress shoe to play basketball in and you wouldn’t wear a basketball shoe with a suit.

38.) What was your favorite subject in school?
Math.

39.) What is your worst basketball related experience?
One time in high school I fell after being blocked I sprained my wrist it hurt a lot I had to play with just one handpaw for a while until it healed that was hard.

40.) What is your best?
I think part of this question is missing it does not define the parameters of what is being asked I don’t know how to answer this.

41.) At the start of the day of a big game one of your knees feel a little tender. What do you do?
I would wear a knee brace that is what they are for if it feels worse I would tell my coach if he thinks it is bad I would go see the sports medicine doctors.

42.) What species or species group do you find it to be the hardest to get along with?
Any species is fine to get along with you just have to be polite and be friendly we are all people it does not matter what species we are.

43.) What would you do if you had no choice but to work with one for a long period of time?
I do not think it would be a problem I would get to know them we would work it out.

44.) What is the first thing you wanted to be growing up?
A heating and air conditioning repairman that is what my dad does then I wanted to be a superhero but I don’t have powers so I’m going to be a professional basketball player.

45.) Someone tries to get you to wear a ridiculous, over the top outfit. What is your response?
That would depend on why they are trying to get me to wear it if it’s for a Halloween or costume party then that is the point and I would wear it if it’s just to go out like normal then I would say no it’s all situationally dependent.

46.) Your coach tells you they want to bench you in order for someone else to get some more play time. What is your response?
If the other player has a play style more suited to countering the other team then it’s a good idea if they do not then I would clarify it might be best for me to remain in the game but ultimately it’s the coach’s decision that is why they are the coach.

47.) What do you think is more important: Family, Honor or Results?
If you believe in your family and conduct yourself with honor you will get results. The three go hand in hand.

48.) What do you think about tests like these?
I think they are designed to gather an insight into our personalities and decision-making processes.

49.) What do you consider to be the worst nightmare you’ve ever had?

50.) What are you going to do next?
Answer this question there I am done.

Return to “The Water Cooler”