Willing to help out during this dark time!

Characters need to take a break from acting every so often. Here's where you'll find them hanging out. Just watch out for the fanfics.
Bryan Shadowolf
Forum Rookie

Willing to help out during this dark time!

Postby Bryan Shadowolf » October 11th, 2015, 2:27 am

Hi, Bryan Shadowolf here.

I would like to start by saying during my short tenure here and I do mean short (About 1 month.), I've frankly done nothing but promote the FAFL while doing absolutely nothing for the good of the FBA during this hard time for the league. I was talking earlier with MadWorld and he brought up how I've been able to have good communication with the UFFL. For those who don't know, I've been coaching the Baltimore Ponies since the beginning of the 2015-16 UFFL Season because I was willing help out MadWorld with a situation he had with KetchTheDonkey. The problem I believe I've had with the FBA is that I've essentially demanded you guys to put in players for my draft, While I've done nothing for you guys. After seeing some of the stuff that's been happening, I feel absolutely disgusted at myself for trying to push my agenda for the FAFL during what has been a dark time for the Furry Basketball Association!

For that I apologize. But from this moment onwards, I'm willing to help out the FBA during this hard time!

If anyone is able to explain how the coaching works, I will put my hat into the ring for coaching a team. I also have a few ideas for characters that I think would fit in well in the FBA. But I have these 2 things that you guys will have to take into consideration.

1. The FAFL will always be my top priority, It's my job to make sure that the league is viable for the foreseeable future. Due to this I'm not exactly going to be on here a lot during big events for the FAFL. (Ex: Draft, Trade Period, Season.)

2. I'm not looking to submit any players as there are plenty of great talents here making great characters & considering I don't know a lot about the in-depth details about basketball, (I do know the basics though.) I don't think I would be able to create great players for the FBA.

But beside those two things, I am willing to help out the league during this tough time. I would also like to gain some insight on what you guys would like to see in the FAFL.

I hope you can forgive me!

Bryan Shadowolf,
FAFL Commissioner.

Return to “The Water Cooler”