Twitter OOC Comment Thread

Characters need to take a break from acting every so often. Here's where you'll find them hanging out. Just watch out for the fanfics.
MigeYeFoxe
Forum Rookie

Twitter OOC Comment Thread

Postby MigeYeFoxe » March 21st, 2015, 7:33 pm

Figure we have it so might as well use it. This is a thread intended to try and reduce the amount of OOC twitter posts being made. Have some comment to something said or done on twitter that you want to say? Post it here. Have a comment about a discussion about what's going on? Post it here. Anything and everything related to what's going on in twitter is good to post here. Even stuff not on twitter you can just go ahead and post here if it fits. Even if it gets completely non-nonsensical and hard to follow let's all put our best step forward and take at least a small measure to keep our twitter feeds completely IC (save for pointing at stories and whatnot to get more visibility).
Always remember no matter how bad the situation may get, a Pessimist will always believe that any change could only be for the better. An Optimist would disagree.
Characters: Kresta Renstill

Anonymous13423
Forum Rookie

Re: Twitter OOC Comment Thread

Postby Anonymous13423 » March 21st, 2015, 7:37 pm

I find it ironic that you had to use an OOC tweet to promote this, but I guess it's sort a necessary evil to prevent greater evil from running rampant? *shrugs*

Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Postby Theodore Rockwell » March 21st, 2015, 7:44 pm

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Like every OOC comment being made doesn't have to clog up the players' timelines. It makes it rather annoying and just clogs up space because OOC comments get in the way. I would also like to add that there is the DM system too. I really don't like to see OOC tweets being made. Stuff like that can be done in private. It's been rather getting on the nerves of everyone, including me. I usually don't let it bother me but this one is rather important to not ignore.

So please, do us all a favor and take real-life things privately.

MigeYeFoxe
Forum Rookie

Postby MigeYeFoxe » March 22nd, 2015, 12:53 am

Well part of it is that not all OOC content is intended for DM's. Some, like the "this reminds me of this video" is meant to be taken more publicly, thus the reason for this. For the ability to publicly post responses. We'll just have to see if it actually gets adopted or is just a flash in the pan and makes no difference
Always remember no matter how bad the situation may get, a Pessimist will always believe that any change could only be for the better. An Optimist would disagree.

MigeYeFoxe
Forum Rookie

Postby MigeYeFoxe » March 22nd, 2015, 5:35 pm

Though Congratulations to Jake Turner for being the first player this season to make 40 points this season as well as breaking the record for most FG in a single game set all the way back in the Howlereen CSL. On top of that he is also the first player this season to break the 1000 FGA milestone.

Return to “The Water Cooler”