ASW Charity Event Idea

Characters need to take a break from acting every so often. Here's where you'll find them hanging out. Just watch out for the fanfics.
MigeYeFoxe
Forum Rookie

ASW Charity Event Idea

Postby MigeYeFoxe » January 16th, 2015, 9:53 pm

So I was thinking of having a sort of charity event in San Jose outside of the normal ASW events, created and run by the players. Basically it'd be a simple, light-hearted game with four 8 min quarters. Each player wanting to play would put in ten grand into the prize pool. At the end of the game, the winning team would get to choose which charity the prize pool gets donated to.

In the interest of keeping it a fairly light game, instead of time-outs for substitutions players would simply tag off with a team mate and any foul will go straight to the charity stripe. For the scores I'll probably just do something like rolling 4d6 per team per quarter unless someone has a better idea for it. Else figure have it be done the same way that the pick-up games in the Draft Combine were run, of a basic short story saying how the teams did on a general level and the players can add to it how their particular player did.

Finally, I'd have it be open to any of the FBA characters at San Jose, be it that they're in the Rookie Challenge, the ASG, the 3P Contest or just came to enjoy the show. So let me know who all would be interested in participating in such an event? And how do you think teams should be determined?
Always remember no matter how bad the situation may get, a Pessimist will always believe that any change could only be for the better. An Optimist would disagree.
Characters: Kresta Renstill

JWolfman
Forum Veteran

Re: ASW Charity Event Idea

Postby JWolfman » January 17th, 2015, 8:01 am

Narkissa wouldn't mind being involved in this one!
Narkissa Kassius (TAL) - Akako Tsubasa (LOR) - Adam Tevela (QNS) - Yesina Selas (SAS) - Brad Pullman (TXS) - Shanice Alveres (FA) - Xavier Saffiren (WPG) - Greg Saffiren (WPG)

Akkarri
Forum Rookie

Postby Akkarri » January 17th, 2015, 11:55 am

Viran Kivar wouldn't mind doing something like this. He's got a bit of time to enjoy =P

Rourkie
FBA Administrator

Postby Rourkie » January 17th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Lance Wildfyre is always happy to play for charity. :0)

Tazel
Forum Rookie

Postby Tazel » January 19th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Travis would most definitely be interested. *^,^*
Player/Creator of:
Tazel Tawner (Ex-TAL Coach); Travis Buckner (TXS); Francis DeLaroux (WPG); Aurora Goldshine (HWI); Brad Pullman (TAL); Hank Sawyer (TEN); Kelly Sprach (BGR); Gorge Pappamalous (LOR)

Return to “The Water Cooler”