Speedo Calendar themed sketch pages Opt-in

If you need help with your visual art or struggling with software, here's the place.
Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Re: Speedo Calendar themed sketch pages Opt-in

Postby Theodore Rockwell » December 21st, 2014, 7:33 pm

BigBayouHal wrote:Right then. Once Wendingo settles on which of their characters they'd like to use the calendar is now full of it's 12 sketches. I'll need considerations for months/poses from y'all.

Also, for the pose, I was thinking of him with his sunglasses just over his eyes and with his left hand shielding his eyes as he gazes out at the ocean :)

Ratiphex
Forum Rookie

Postby Ratiphex » December 23rd, 2014, 6:06 am

KevinMalka wrote:Dangit, Rati, I had edited my post to ask for Kevin in a winter month as a Canadian, but everyone was making new posts instead. So just, fit him in wherever, I guess. Winter month still preferred but not mandatory.

Well, I'd be okay with it being more than one person in the pic with Edwin if you wanted to do a co-shot (and if it's okay with Haloke). It'd give Kevin a chance to show off his SORRY hat. ;) But, I'm not even sure if I made it in time, so...

KevinMalka
Forum Veteran

Postby KevinMalka » December 23rd, 2014, 9:39 pm

Ratiphex wrote:
KevinMalka wrote:Dangit, Rati, I had edited my post to ask for Kevin in a winter month as a Canadian, but everyone was making new posts instead. So just, fit him in wherever, I guess. Winter month still preferred but not mandatory.

Well, I'd be okay with it being more than one person in the pic with Edwin if you wanted to do a co-shot (and if it's okay with Haloke). It'd give Kevin a chance to show off his SORRY hat. ;) But, I'm not even sure if I made it in time, so...

It's fine, Rati. Kevin gets to be a blushing Canadian for a winter Valentines day. And based on the edited first post, yeah, you made it.

Ratiphex
Forum Rookie

Postby Ratiphex » December 23rd, 2014, 9:43 pm

KevinMalka wrote:It's fine, Rati. Kevin gets to be a blushing Canadian for a winter Valentines day. And based on the edited first post, yeah, you made it.

But just think... a cupid pangolin is gonna be totes adorbs!

HerrWozzeck
Forum Rookie

Postby HerrWozzeck » December 24th, 2014, 9:22 am

Well, I figure that since Hank is all carefree and stuff, it'd be best to put him on September just lounging around all relaxed and stuff. Again, I mentioned it to Hal elsewhere, but it doesn't hurt to mention it here too, now, does it?

TeddyBearNinja
Forum Prospect

Postby TeddyBearNinja » December 26th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Doesn't look like March has been taken. Mardi Gras theme, since he IS a Louisiana native, sounds like the way to go here. :)
Player/Creator of:
Russell Savoy (G/F, Binturong, EDM), Gregory Ruffin III (Head Coach, LVG)

Kinto
Forum Rookie

Postby Kinto » December 27th, 2014, 7:31 am

Money has been sent.

I'm picturing Kilisimasi in some swim trunks patterned with holly or evergreen or what have you, and decorating a palm tree.

The central bead on his necklace is shaped like the fruit of a Kleinhovia hospita tree. I have no set specifications for his tattoos. I don't know if it'll come up in a black-and-white sketch, but note that Kilisimasi's facial markings are asymmetrical, like this:

Rourkie
FBA Administrator

Postby Rourkie » December 27th, 2014, 8:04 am

I suppose the best joke for April would have Lance under an Umbrella or something of that sort, possibly in the locker room. April showers and all that. ;03

Or... Derp. You put him in there because of Easter didn't you? Well, anything Easter related is fine as well. ;0)

Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Postby Theodore Rockwell » December 27th, 2014, 10:17 am

Sent ya the money from my personal account. I'll PM you my Paypal address so that you don't accidentally skip over.

BigBayouHal
Forum Rookie

Postby BigBayouHal » December 27th, 2014, 8:31 pm

Please, for those of you that have paid, let me know to what names you will be showing up on my paypal so that I can properly document you. Thank you.

Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Postby Theodore Rockwell » December 27th, 2014, 9:08 pm

BigBayouHal wrote:Please, for those of you that have paid, let me know to what names you will be showing up on my paypal so that I can properly document you. Thank you.

I DMed you my name and it will be by my legal name, "Paul Roh" Just FYI.

Rourkie
FBA Administrator

Postby Rourkie » December 27th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Daniel O'Rourke, here!

Tazel
Forum Rookie

Postby Tazel » December 28th, 2014, 7:33 am

BigBayouHal wrote:Please, for those of you that have paid, let me know to what names you will be showing up on my paypal so that I can properly document you. Thank you.

Sent you a PM here.

Tazel
Player/Creator of:
Tazel Tawner (Ex-TAL Coach); Travis Buckner (TXS); Francis DeLaroux (WPG); Aurora Goldshine (HWI); Brad Pullman (TAL); Hank Sawyer (TEN); Kelly Sprach (BGR); Gorge Pappamalous (LOR)

Return to “Artists' Workshop”