Cards Against the FBA

If you need help with your visual art or struggling with software, here's the place.
Ratiphex
Forum Rookie

Cards Against the FBA

Postby Ratiphex » November 29th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Love Cards Against Humanity? Love the FBA?

Well, have we got a mashup you'll just ADORE.

Chains had the idea, I got the ball rolling by writing down cards we came up with. He shared it, we got over 400 inputs on white cards and well over a hundred on black in around 2 days, so there are more of us who want to see this happen.

To maintain communication and alert to test games that we run, I've created a Twitter account: @CAtFBA. Feel free to follow it if you want to know more, or mute/block it if you're not interested.

I want to state that we respect the hard work and effort that every one of you have taken toward creating and maintaining your characters. If you do NOT want your characters used in this, please drop us a note (ratiphex at gmail is my email) with a list of the characters to keep out and we'll make it so.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to debuting this at FC 2015.

Arterian
Forum Rookie

Re: Cards Against the FBA

Postby Arterian » November 29th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Last edited by Arterian on March 4th, 2015, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ratiphex
Forum Rookie

Postby Ratiphex » November 29th, 2014, 12:38 pm

Arterian wrote:Now I still think an online version will get the most use and interest since, well, not all of us can go to FC after all.

Agreed, and we will hopefully be able to continue the games on PYX on an ongoing basis. But, we'd also like to see actual cards made and have a little fun in RL space too. :)

qovapryi
Forum Rookie

Postby qovapryi » November 29th, 2014, 1:26 pm

I'm totally looking forward to playing it! :)

Return to “Artists' Workshop”