First day of the Combine

Whether you're looking for critique on an upcoming story or stumped for ideas, this is where you can go to get through that block.
KevinMalka
Forum Veteran

First day of the Combine

Postby KevinMalka » May 21st, 2014, 12:09 pm

So, what exactly is going on during the first day of the Combine? I know it's a chance to compete and show off skills, both to each other as well as team scouts and press, but any specifics?

As of 4 EST, so 3PM in Huntsville, seems just like a lot of press so far.

Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner

Re: First day of the Combine

Postby Stefan Calico » May 21st, 2014, 1:25 pm

Wednesday is pretty much just the general registration and welcoming period; there is a reception dinner for all the draft prospects as well as the assembled media and sports agents to all mingle before the real work gets done.
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner
2016-2017 Season

dcrest13
Forum Rookie

Postby dcrest13 » May 21st, 2014, 5:49 pm

Stevie Maxwell wrote:Wednesday is pretty much just the general registration and welcoming period; there is a reception dinner for all the draft prospects as well as the assembled media and sports agents to all mingle before the real work gets done.

Do we post in the Wednesday thread or outside in the board? Cause seriously I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off I'm so confused!

Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner

Postby Stefan Calico » May 21st, 2014, 6:32 pm

dcrest13 wrote:Do we post in the Wednesday thread or outside in the board? Cause seriously I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off I'm so confused!

Post wherever you like! DW posted outside the Wednesday thread, as did gideonwebb.

Just, don't post in the Saturday/Sunday or Monday/Tuesday thread. Unless you're trying to set up a request with other prospects or media or agents or something.
Stefan Calico
FBA Commissioner
2016-2017 Season

Return to “Writers' Workshop”