Need a copy editor?

Whether you're looking for critique on an upcoming story or stumped for ideas, this is where you can go to get through that block.
itsamadworld919
Forum Rookie

Need a copy editor?

Postby itsamadworld919 » December 31st, 2014, 7:25 pm

My real-life career is a Web Content Editor, and 90% of what I do on a daily basis requires me to read through articles and suggest corrections to the author. I've had to memorize A LOT of basic grammar rules. Back in college I also had two 250+ page books published. Fun times. You might as well call me a "Grammar Nazi" - and, yes, there are always always ALWAYS mistakes in our stories.

So if your native language is not English, or if you just want someone to read through your story to make sure things are communicated clearly, contact me and let me know! I'll be glad to do it, and it's free of charge (duh).

Some of you may not want your story read before its posted (i.e. don't want anyone in the community to see it before-hand), and I understand that. Just thought I'd throw the option out here.

Thanks!

Theodore Rockwell
Forum Rookie

Re: Need a copy editor?

Postby Theodore Rockwell » December 31st, 2014, 7:31 pm

Definitely would love that since my written English is not that up to par :P. Good to have a content-editor in our midst! :P

Return to “Writers' Workshop”