FBADL/FA Players Retirement Considerations

For all those players that didn't get drafted or lost their contracts and dropped down a rung, here's the spot to discuss them.
Forum rules
Make sure to read the Rules of 'Roleplay'
JWolfman
Forum Veteran

FBADL/FA Players Retirement Considerations

Postby JWolfman » March 24th, 2015, 9:06 pm

This is a list of players that have gone 12 years or more since their Draft Year, and may be considering retirement. If you're the creator/agent of any of the listed players, please reply on whether you want the player to retire or not. If I don't get proper responses before the start of next season which is sometime in September, all remaining players will remain RFA (if a FBA team didn't pick them up) and will NOT be picked up by a FBADL team.

Noah Cooper (17 years) - Farallon
Gavino Donnola (16 years) - Unknown
Friedrich Rungius (16 years) - Unknown
Logan Scott (16 years) - Farallon
Sid Croyor (14 years) - Unknown
Thea De Caspel (14 years) - C-Cat
Wilson Granger (14 years) - Unknown
Toby Papanastasopoulos (14 years) - JTigerclaw
Liam Weems (14 years) - Unknown
Hjalmir Arnorsson (13 years) - Unknown
Pete Ducker (13 years) - Unknown
Dido Fielder (13 years) - Buck Hopper
Rhys Hankson (13 years) - Unknown
Sam Jennings (13 years) - Unknown
Daniel Lincoln (13 years) - Unknown
Pierce Lombard (13 years) - Buck Hopper
Daniel Rollins (13 years) - JTigerclaw
Calvin Bines (12 years) - Unknown
Humphrey Brian (12 years) - Unknown
Alberto Carioca (12 years) - Unknown
Shaun Juno (12 years) - JTigerclaw
AJ Stanford (12 years) - Unknown
Narkissa Kassius (TAL) - Akako Tsubasa (LOR) - Adam Tevela (QNS) - Yesina Selas (SAS) - Brad Pullman (TXS) - Shanice Alveres (FA) - Xavier Saffiren (WPG) - Greg Saffiren (WPG)

admin
FBA Administrator

Re: FBADL/FA Players Retirement Considerations

Postby admin » March 24th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Thanks for putting together this list!

I can absolutely retire Dido Fielder and Pierce Lombard. No reason to have those guys sticking around. I'm actually going to be putting together a list of untouched RFA players as well, just to trim things up and try to help focus things on developed characters.

JTigerclaw
Forum Veteran

Postby JTigerclaw » March 31st, 2015, 11:27 am

* Toby Papanastasopoulos - I think he's hanging on for one more year in the D-League, hoping to contribute to an FBA contender in the twilight of his career. Next season is his last in any form.
* Daniel Rollins - Can definitely retire. He's over 400 lbs by now and has given about all he can.
* Shaun Juno - Not retired yet. Will try to play with D-League and would like to get back in the FBA. Although I may have other plans for him.

And a question... can I have a Restricted Free Agent enter the draft pool for the D-League? Because Sharon Sawchuk is trying to get back into the league, and wants badly to get a spot on a D-League team if she can! :)
Player of:

Mikaylah Marley, Wendy Brown, Vera La Tiérra, Rodger Umaechi, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan Malone, Kasa Yalenchka, Christopher Zwischenberger, Aisha Melbourne (adopted), Chrys Bourgeois (reporter)

Other characters: Not enough space to list em all :P

JWolfman
Forum Veteran

Postby JWolfman » March 31st, 2015, 9:32 pm

Consider Dido Fielder, Pierce Lombard, Daniel Rollins, and Thea De Caspel (after C-Cat contacted me about it) to be retired! And to answer your question JT, Sawchuk will be seriously considered to be drafted by a FBADL team, if a FBA team didn't pick her up first. The Creation Draft will be done manually (team by team!), to ensure as many active RFAs can be drafted as possible.
Narkissa Kassius (TAL) - Akako Tsubasa (LOR) - Adam Tevela (QNS) - Yesina Selas (SAS) - Brad Pullman (TXS) - Shanice Alveres (FA) - Xavier Saffiren (WPG) - Greg Saffiren (WPG)

Return to “The D-League”